The Greatest UC Member 2007 - THE ULTIMATE CONTEST

Doom has been here for what? A year? A year and a half?

Ice has been here pretty much since the beginning of the internet.

Ice.

Ice.

Yeah but Doom has really stepped up this year, I honestly believe he deserves this title. He earned it by achieving greatness, not seniority.

Viva El Doom!

Last edited:

Ice.

Well ProjectX2 does make a good point so

Ice

Alternate option: Nobody vote at all, because Moonmaster not even being a contender in the final round instantly invalidates the whole thing.

Dude...he made it to The Final Four! How is that any less of an accomplishment to his awesomeness?

For the record---I have never said that I was mor awesome than Moony. Ever. Moony is a UC staple that cannot be replaced. And everyone whose tried has miserably failed. You people know who you are.

I'm honored to have even made it this far! And to pull out the win against some UC Fav's like Planet and DSF? How insanely awesome is that? But does that make them any less awesome? No.

I look at it like this.....

Moony is Subway. EVERYONE loves Subway. Everyone. It's a staple. Can you imagine a town without Subway? Hell....they even Subway in Iraq.

But I'm like Quizno's. Kinda new. Popping up everywhere. And competely awesome in my own right. Every now and then the people want something different. Most days they want a Turkey/Bacon sub w/ Honey Mustard from Subway. But then wanna change it up and swing over to Quizno's for a Bourbon Chicken.

Subway Vs Quizno's.

And can you really imagine the UC without me? :p

What Random said.

Let's face it people.....I'm on a roll! I asked that you rise up and vote for Doom so that the final round is Ice Vs Doom.....and you showed your love and made it happen. Now I ask you to continue to vote for me and stick it to the mods who've held you under their oppressive thumbs for so long. Silencing you and you're precious opinions. Making your inspiring/rebel rousing posts disappear like the Black Bag victims of "V For Vendetta". FIGHT BACK! Show them that you matter! Tell that you will not be silenced any longer! RISE UP! THE REVOLUTION MIGHT NOT BE TELEVISED.....BUT FOR THOSE OF US WHO'VE ADVANCED FROM DIAL-UP....THE REVOLUTION CAN BE DOWNLOADED AT SOME PRETTY FAST MBs!

VIVA EL DOOM Y EL REVOLUCION!

My vote is for that Doom guy. I heard he sleeps with strippers.

Latest posts

Back