The Iceman thread.

Planet-man said:
So lightspeed, huh? How the heck could he do that?
Like I said, I can't remember the exact explanation, but it has to do with somthing with his molecules and combining it with the waters...I can't really remember.

Planet-man said:
And what about his size and strength when he adds ice to himself, like is there a limit to that?
He can keep adding on as much as he wants as long as there is enough moisture in the air, or water around. Like in one of Austen's arc, Iceman became about 20 feet tall or so with the water of a nearby lake.

The "Ice-Up" in X3 was just too much for me. When I saw it and it didn't look stupid----the movie couldn't end quick enough so I could get outta there and change my pants.

Victor Von Doom said:
The "Ice-Up" in X3 was just too much for me. When I saw it and it didn't look stupid----the movie couldn't end quick enough so I could get outta there and change my pants.
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.... :scared:

Re: Iceman an Omega Mutant?

Planet-man said:
On IGN's list of the Top 25 X-Men of all time, it mentions that Bobby is one of the rare Omega Mutants, potentially more powerful than both Xavier and Magneto.

?

I'd never heard of this before. How could he possibly be THAT powerful? It also says that chances are he'll never fully tap into that power because he lacks faith in himself.

Can anyone who knows about this please shed light on how the ability to freeze water is better than being able to control Earth's magnetic field?

There was another thread on the site where I posted an article about Bobby's Omega potential...

**Edit: Ha! It was in the thread called Iceman...
For those who don't wanna track it down

Victor Von Doom said:

Biggest fangasim of the movie.8)

Last edited:

Iceshadow said:
There was another thread on the site where I posted an article about Bobby's Omega potential...

**Edit: Ha! It was in the thread called Iceman...
For those who don't wanna track it down

Wow, that's awesome! I love reading that kind of article about the science of superpowers and how they actually work. Did that guy ever write another one about Juggernaut?

Planet-man said:
Wow, that's awesome! I love reading that kind of article about the science of superpowers and how they actually work. Did that guy ever write another one about Juggernaut?
I'm pretty good at explaining super powers scientifically. But Juggernaunt is prettyt much magic alowa him to forego Newton's law (forget which one) where every reaction has an equal and opposite reaction by producing a magical force field when he is in motion

You know that commercial where the guy in the taxi eats all those Dentyne FrostBites and then freezes solid and his held falls off into the girl's lap?

That came on today and I started laughing my *** off even though I've seen it a hundred times before, because I randomly thought how funny it would be if that were Iceman and he likes to play that prank on people he's just met.

Last edited:
Planet-man said:
You know that commercial where the guy in the taxi eats all those Dentyne FrostBites and then freezes solid and his held falls off into the girl's lap?

That came on today and I started laughing my *** off even though I've seen it a hundred times before, because I randomly thought how funny it would be if that were Iceman and he likes to play that prank on people he's just met.

That would be pretty funny, but when was the last time Iceman was shown pranking someone? I miss that, there was too much angst with Lorna around, though she is gone now...

Planet-man said:

Yeah, I love that commercial. It would be awesome for Iceman to do that. And to bring back his prankness, too.

Iceshadow said:
That would be pretty funny, but when was the last time Iceman was shown pranking someone? I miss that, there was too much angst with Lorna around, though she is gone now...

fo real. and who knows what he will be in the new book, with all the serious villains around.

seriously, adjectiveless x-men should just be the X-PR squad, consisting of Iceman, Nightcrawler, Cannonball, and Juggernaut. and the entire concept of the book is them just being the PR squad. it makes sense, with astonishing's goal of making them heroes. in the meantime, when they are scheduling Wolverine radio appearances and White Queen burlesque shows, they can have fun hitting on women in bars and pranking each other. X-sitcom!

iceman said:
fo real. and who knows what he will be in the new book, with all the serious villains around.

seriously, adjectiveless x-men should just be the X-PR squad, consisting of Iceman, Nightcrawler, Cannonball, and Juggernaut. and the entire concept of the book is them just being the PR squad. it makes sense, with astonishing's goal of making them heroes. in the meantime, when they are scheduling Wolverine radio appearances and White Queen burlesque shows, they can have fun hitting on women in bars and pranking each other. X-sitcom!

Who wouldn't want to see this?
Best idea ever.

So Iceman and Mystique.

I'd much prefer Iceman and Lady Mastermind. They seem like a better match than Iceman and Mystique, though them two will be interesting to see.

Wait, they are getting together, I thought I was just CPR that one time? Thats sucks he's got both Wolverine's and Sabertooth's sloppy seconds, God she's like four times his age.
I agree though, I would rather see the Bobster with Lady Mastermind.

Wait, they are getting together, I thought I was just CPR that one time? Thats sucks he's got both Wolverine's and Sabertooth's sloppy seconds, God she's like four times his age.
I agree though, I would rather see the Bobster with Lady Mastermind.
Yeah, Mike Carey said he's hooking them up together and we'll see more of that in #199 and #200.

Latest posts

Back