The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (Discussion/spoilers)

I'm about 20 hours in, and in the Master Sword temple.

I've taken my time, running around, finding things to do, trying to complete the sidequests that I can.

I just figured out when you are near a golden bug, the music changes slightly and makes a tinkling noise.

I'm about 20 hours in, and in the Master Sword temple.

I've taken my time, running around, finding things to do, trying to complete the sidequests that I can.

I just figured out when you are near a golden bug, the music changes slightly and makes a tinkling noise.
Yeah, I've been doing the same thing. There are times when you'd rather just collect things and talk to people than have to continue your quest. Especially when the dungeons actually start becoming difficult.
Magic Armor is teh suck
Hmm, so I shouldn't spend all my rupees on it?

The premise is good, it makes you immune to attacks, and instead trades ruppees for health

What they fail to tell you is that is sucks five ruppees per second, instead of trading off ruppees for health like it should. If it did that, I'd wear it more.

If you want a complete game, go ahead, I was pissed off I put that much money towards it for a sucky armor (the bridge fix, the shop donation, and then armor itself).

You look like your wearing the armor, so yes, your appearance does change. But you can't use it for long boss battles, cause you just run out of ruppees way too quickly.

Got the Zora armor today... Link looks bad ***. Does anyone have, like, a picture of him suited up or what? Not a screenshot, but a drawing like they've got on the cover of the game?

Also, is there any other suits besides the magic armor?

Yay, just completed this game... absolutely wonderful. One of my best video games experiences since the original Prince of Persia or something.

Only question is - what now will I do with my Wii? Metroid Prime 3 seems far off.. :-(

I got this today as a gift. How cool is that?

Anyway, it's pretty sweet. I'm not very far seeing as how I've only played it a few minutes. I threw the hawk to get the cradle and the fishing rod, and tried to fish, but it seems like I need bait. So...I have to figure out where to get bait.

(Don't tell me, I need to at least try and figure it out)

I like the controls - very nice. One thing I've noticed that I don't like is that you can't swim very fast.

I'm 35 hours in, in the "City in the Sky" dungeon. Weirdest music of the entire game.

I liked the time-themed dungeon, despite the fact that it was incredibly easy. The Dominion Rod is awesome, though I don't expect to use it again.

How the HELL do you get through the Water Temple? This better not be like Ocarina... I never beat that game because of the Water Temple.

How the HELL do you get through the Water Temple? This better not be like Ocarina... I never beat that game because of the Water Temple.
Yeah, that's the big point where the difficulty officially ramps up. It's confusing at first, but you'll get used to it.

You just have to get the water flowing and get it to the main room and going down the staircases.

Latest posts

Back