The Loki Manifesto (spoilers!)

Hmm, great work Bass. We need you to try solve more Ultimate things.

:D

Loki's Agenda

I have reason to believe that the force that Loki has allied with is:

GAH LAK TUS

Or it could have something to do with Damien Hellstrom who is in issue 5 . . . he is the Son of Satan, after all.

Leather

:shifty: Indeed he is. :shifty:

Well, I'm glad you all liked it (though I am surprised so many of you are impressed, I thought most of us already knew this stuff, especially the JFK bit).

One thing I forgot to mention: the first panel with Loki in it, Thor is drinking a pint. The next panel, as Loki walks away (his job done) the pint is gone.

Obviously without Volstagg, there's no meal, but Thor's pint just disappears right from his hand.

:shifty:

Guijllons said:
Who is the force that Loki has aligned himself?
Aha, it's just occurred to me, and bloody obvious it was too.
What's more powerful than Thor, and has been the thing that has been giving him grief all along? The media.

Guijllons said:
What's more powerful than Thor, and has been the thing that has been giving him grief all along? The media.
The man behind Loki, the secret creator of Ultron,

J Jonah Jameson!

Guijllons said:

I like that theory, but it seems thats overthinking it. I thought it was just the Ultimates, hinting that there's no way Thor can defeat the whole team.

UltimateE said:
I like that theory, but it seems thats overthinking it. I thought it was just the Ultimates, hinting that there's no way Thor can defeat the whole team.
Volstagg also said that Loki would be assembling the super people against Thor too. Suggesting that the force that Loki has aligned himself with is not the superpeople.

I think it's very millar to see the media as an overwhelming force.

loki- what a kidder

I have been wondering about Loki. On another thread I asked what powers does Loki possess in the 616 world. I don't recall (does anyone know) what powers Loki has. On the one hand, getting people to act violently (the bar with Cap, and at the protest in Italy) seems easy enough (standard mental control over weaker subjects). But warping reality, that seems really powerful. I wonder if instead of a being, what if Loki has found some powerful device that can warp reality. Does the Marvel universe have such a device? Just wondering

In 616 Loki has many powers. He is a master of "magic" and has very strong powers. Also he is a big liar, but he doesn't have any "reality turning powers"

SeAcoW said:
In 616 Loki has many powers. He is a master of "magic" and has very strong powers. Also he is a big liar, but he doesn't have any "reality turning powers"

thanks. your comment about Loki not having reality turning powers leads to be think that Loki must have some kind of device to help him. for example in the issue with Volstagg, after Volstagg disappears, the waiter says Thor was talking to himself for the past 5 minutes. now maybe Loki could have implanted that idea in the waiters head, but it doesn't explain whisking Volstagg away like he did. after all, why just whisk Thor away as well? or maybe he is just more powerful in the ultimate version.

who knows? I am just going to stop speculating and wait for issue 5.

I bet he's using Chaos Magic! And that's why Dr. Strange said it didn't exist in the 616, because Ultimate Loki stole it all. :crazy:

I don't think the issue of his 'powers' is how the character works. If Loki is indeed a 'god' then he is an aspect, an idea, a figurative concept rather than a actual tangible supervillain.
No-one will believe that Thor is a god in this universe, because such a concept doesn't exist in proven terms. And to suggest that a god works the same way something scientific, not just in abilities, but in any kind of actuality, misses the entire nature of what is outside of our understanding.

Loki is a what? Not a God but the beings that come before them... which is close enough to God I guess... this is all in Norse Mythology. But whatever If that is what Loki is than I want his powers to be "God-Like" so reality altering's cool with me.

No, I'm saying that Loki isn't a being at all, but a concept. An aspect of a whole if you will.

So he doesn't have powers as such, he simply lives out that aspect within the boundaries of what that in itself implies.

I'll get my coat :(

To me it seems like Loki's powers has changed in UU ! Instead of having all kind of powers his biggist power is reality chaning powers ...

With horns!

I tell you, if Loki had horns in the Ultimates, he'd have been a lot easier to spot.

Also, according to the Marvel SAGA RPG, Loki has: Enhanced senses, ESP, illusion, magic, power duplication, power amplification, resistance to aging and disease, and telepathy.

Plus horns. Big, giant, yellow horns.

Latest posts

Back