The Loki Manifesto (spoilers!)

As for Loki being allied with the media... I dunno. Rupert Murdoch is far too 'supervillainy' to work in the Ultimates. I think Dr Demonicus or Flag-Smasher might be more believable for the tone of the book.

this whole thing with thor reminds me of the movie gothika and that song by limp bizkit "behind blue eyes" :evil:

Last edited:
Hey a newbie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome!!!!

Nice work on The Loki Manifesto.....................get workin on the UFF issue of Team-Up,explaining THAT would be an accomplishment!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patriot said:
Hey a newbie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Welcome!!!!

Nice work on The Loki Manifesto.....................get workin on the UFF issue of Team-Up,explaining THAT would be an accomplishment!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, good luck with that.

Welcome!

shadowcleric said:
this whole thing with thor reminds me of the movie gothika and that song by limp bizkit "behind blue eyes" :evil:
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
The Who Gawdemmit! Screw limp biskit.

Anyway, I don't want to say Loki and Thor are gods, but they're deffinatly not just humans/mutants/creations. They're some sort of being from another aspect of reality. If you remember Thor transported the Chitari bomb into another plane, saying taht all they'd experience here on our home plane is a slight tremor. I think they're from the plane of existance above us, as The Negitive zone is below. Of course when talkinga bout things like this you can't really use 3 dimensional descriptions as it's really things occupying the same space/time points, with a seperation of vibrational and meta-physical terms that prevent us from experincing them.

Welcome new guy.

The force that Loki has allied himself with is Nick Fury, the same guy who leaked the Hulk information. Fury is being manipulated by Loki big time!

Everything in Ult.2 has been manipulated by Loki for the sole pupose of hassling Thor. Loki doesn't care about what's going on with Ultimate Universe, he just wants revenge on Thor regardless of who or what he needs to do to turn people against Thor. The Hulk leak didn't do it so the riot in Rome was plan B. If that failed to turn everybody against Thor we would have seen plan C.

Another thing that makes me think of Fury is the end of issue 1 where Hank is talking to Bruce about the changes in the team saying "look who there getting rid of." Next and final page of the book a big splash of Fury.

Baxter said:
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
The Who Gawdemmit! Screw limp biskit.

Aside from the fact that Limp Bizkit is one of the worst bands in history, that is absolutely the worst cover song in history.

If you are going to butcher a song at least use a Madonna song or something.

UltimateE said:
Aside from the fact that Limp Bizkit is one of the worst bands in history, that is absolutely the worst cover song in history.

If you are going to butcher a song at least use a Madonna song or something.

I dont like Limp Bizkit that much. I dont mind them. But they do have one song I LOVE. Its called "Eat you Alive". Its da shizzle. Now, before anyone disagrees with me, back on topic :p

Shadowcleric, due to all the warm welcomes, I feel I must tell you that I hate you (only to balance it out) and I will slowly destroy your life through a series of carefully orchestrated events, to which I will be present at (I got the idea from a comic book somewhere). Prepare thyself for my impotent fury.

TheManWithoutFear said:
I already spilled my thoughts on that page. I believe Fury's the good guy.

Where did you spill your thoughts? I want to comment and want to know what you were thinking so I dinnae repeat ye.

It was regarding the execution of Banner, Fury getting Hank to prepare the drug to knock out Banner, because he knew that Hank would make it so Banner would wake up on time and survive. The shot was to show that he's aware of the resentment Hank feels towards SHIELD, and that he wouldn't follow orders to the letter.

Though I agreed with this at the time, I do wonder about it now due to Fury's actions in the most recent issue.

Bass said:
Where did you spill your thoughts? I want to comment and want to know what you were thinking so I dinnae repeat ye.

Considering there's a lot of threads on Ultimates and almost in nearly everyone someone mentions that Fury could possibly be "a bad guy" in some way, I won't hold it against if you repeat me. Cos' I don't expect u to dig through garbage.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Cos' I don't expect u to dig through garbage.

Huh. I was expecting you to dig through the garbage. :p

Anyhow, when I first saw that full-page I thought Fury was glaring because he thinks Hank could be trouble because Hank has got the whole of Fury and SHIELD's agenda regarding the Ultimates dead to rights.

Then, I thought, maybe that's the obvious thing we're supposed to think. Maybe, Fury is actually thinking "Hank was behind the leak". Fury thinks the dissenting tone means that Hank is going to be trouble for him because he's using his influence to propose the same ideas as Thor...

But it's also possible, the more terrifying option, that Fury hears this from Hank and alarm bells go on in his head. What if Hank is right? Fury is a good guy (I think the 'heel' turn would be out of character anyway) and he's just starting to realise that his superiors are using the Ultimates for reasons other than those he originally built the team around (which would further explain his desire to keep Vision a secret).

Hmmmmmmmm.

We need a ponder emoticon. :ponder:

Latest posts

Back