The Loki Manifesto (spoilers!)

I'm glad this is being addressed, because this still bothers me (Fury and the look on his face). I have no idea how that is supposed to read.

That ambiguity is obviously intentional, however.

Hitch is pretty good at drawing emotions, and I think that if we were meant to know just what's is going through baldy-patch's head, we'd know about it.

I've been thinking that the end of #6 might be when we discover the identity of the leak, propelling the second arc.

If that's the case, it is most certainly Ultron, since it is a Hank issue. On the other hand, it could be Fury.

I dunno - I have this feeling that Hank is responsible for the leak, directly or indirectly, or that the identity of the leak will be directly or indirectly linked to him in some way.

Unless, it's Loki. Which it could be.

Agh. My brain hurts. Me hurting to think.

I was just reading my copy of the Ultimates and noticed another background character that is insanely conspicuous.

I'm going to see if its a one-off or not...

Just noticed this: the day after Bass posted this, Mark Millar posted this at Millarworld. :wink:

It works for me. They even mention Bass. :D

Clint_Barton said:
you must be registered (sorry for my english i'm a french guy :D )

Hey welcome - I keep seeing your name on the Who's Online list but you never post. :D

Damn right.

I hope he got that "D-Man Manifesto" I sent him.

Actually, I'm kind of scared.

Millar and I posted this on the same day. THE SAME DAY.

THE SAME DAY.

:scared: :panic: :crazy:

I think Loki/Guiljllons has me in his grasp. Or Millar is controlling me with some kind of "Bass-Make-Do-Things-Machine".

UltimateE said:
Hey welcome - I keep seeing your name on the Who's Online list but you never post. :D

Yeah right, 'cause i'm not sure my english is comprehensible. I'm ok with theory about Loki is Gunnar and it's amazing that he was already in 1st volume !
It's really great from Hitch and Millar to connect the vol. 1 and 2 :roll:

P.S : I met Bryan Hitch 2 weeks ago in Paris. Imagine how wonderful moment it was ! :D I forget to ask him a Ultimate Loki's sketch :lol:

Clint_Barton said:
Yeah right, 'cause i'm not sure my english is comprehensible. I'm ok with theory about Loki is Gunnar and it's amazing that he was already in 1st volume !
It's really great from Hitch and Millar to connect the vol. 1 and 2 :roll:

P.S : I met Bryan Hitch 2 weeks ago in Paris. Imagine how wonderful moment it was ! :D I forget to ask him a Ultimate Loki's sketch :lol:
:lol:

That's cool man. Don't think I've said it, so....

WELCOME! :D

Clint_Barton said:

Apparently, Millar was supposed to go to a convention in Paris but decided not to go and not tell Hitch.

This was just after the issue with "You think this letter on my head stands for France?" came out, leaving Hitch to face the music. :lol:

Clint_Barton said:
Yeah right, 'cause i'm not sure my english is comprehensible.

Reads fine to me. :D

I hate to admit that I'm wrong, however, in this case I have no choice. This is very reminiscent of the way Millar concealed Proteus away in Psylocke for the entire arc it seemed and it amounted to a fight that not many people expected. We'll see what happens, but, Bass, you've convinced me.

Latest posts

Back