The Meat Thread

Actually, I change my mind.

This is my favorite meat dish:

www.lolcats.com_img_37712116493667330848.jpg

Fish Is For Women And The Young....unless It Is Shark, Then It Is Acceptable!

Why Won't My Post Capitalize!?!

Last edited:
Best burgers come from non-fast food places...

I like my burgers thick and juicy and beefy.

Not that I'm gonna say no if i'm low on cash and I end up at a McDonalds.

The only burger I can stand to eat is one from Fuddrucker's.

I hate beef. Maybe if I could get a truly lean cut it would be good, but no one seems to be able to do that.

I've becoming practically addicted to Burger King's triple Stacker. It has bacon and some kind of sauce. . .

One time I got one to eat on the way home and it was so good I actually stopped at a second Burger King and got another before I made it to my house.

I get the triple because there isn't anything special about a double burger, really, and I want to eat something special.

They have a quadruple, but. . . come on.

I've becoming practically addicted to Burger King's triple Stacker. It has bacon and some kind of sauce. . .
Its 1000 island.

I like the double bacon cheese burger myself. Load it up with pickle, onion, mayo, ketchup, and multiple kinds of cheese... its good to be the cook.

I thought it was about you, too. And why should it be? You're the one who said who hates being put together with meat anyways. :wink:

Cause all threads should be about me.

I hate the Stackler. I love Burger KIng but those are nasty.

The only burger I can stand to eat is one from Fuddrucker's.

:rockon:

Fuddruckers has the best hamburgers in the world. PERIOD.

I'll cut a man in cold blood right now for a Fuddrucker's burger. The only burger in the world close to Fuddrucker's awesomeness is a Double-Double from In-N-Out (all the folks in Cali know what I'm talkin' about!).

When I first moved to where I am now, I saw a Fuddruckers as I was exploring the town. I looked for the entrance for five minutes. Then I saw the "closed for demolition" sign. :cry:

they closed our BK. there isnt another one for at least 25 miles
its dumb they still put up bus stop posters for burger king in town

Last edited:
Ultimate MJ is going to go ape**** when he reads this

Hey, if you want to clog your arteries, its none of my business. Small amounts of meat can be extremely healthy, and the human body is evolved to eat at least some meat. I can't deny that. I'm not as militant as you think, I've actually eaten fish twice in the last month (which IS meat to answer whoever asked the question).

99 cent burgers are another story. But what I meant to say was, enjoy your meat. I won't rain on your meat parade (I actually wasn't gonna respond to this thread until I saw my name)

dsf said:
I feed meat to Ultimate MJ in his sleep. Delicious red tender meat.

I'm not sure if I should be flattered or feel sexully harassed. Is it possible to be both at the same time?

And who did they get to take that meat hat picture? How much do you think her dignity cost?

Hey, if you want to clog your arteries, its none of my business. Small amounts of meat can be extremely healthy, and the human body is evolved to eat at least some meat. I can't deny that. I'm not as militant as you think, I've actually eaten fish twice in the last month (which IS meat to answer whoever asked the question).

It has already been established that fish is for women and small children.

I'm not sure if I should be flattered or feel sexully harassed. Is it possible to be both at the same time?

It's best to just roll with it.

And who did they get to take that meat hat picture? How much do you think her dignity cost?

I bet it was less than those thick, juicy cuts that adorn her cranium. :drooling:

Last edited:
It has already been established that fish is for women and small children.

I love fish. It tastes better than beef and is better for you. And you don't have to worry about getting gristle when you bite into it - that's enough for me.

Latest posts

Back