The Meat Thread

I love fish. It tastes better than beef and is better for you. And you don't have to worry about getting gristle when you bite into it - that's enough for me.

Fish is very healthy for you. I really struggle with the desire to eat fish.. ethically I'm againt it (sort-of kind-of in a wishy washy was...its hard to sympathize with things without faces), but practically the positive aspects to health are undeniable. Many countries with the longest lifespans eat lots of fish and little other meat. Supposedly seaweed provides the same benefits (which makes sense, considering fish get their nutrients from seaweed and plankton), but it doesn't taste as good. Although there isn't a single inedible species of seaweed, which I found really interesting.

iceshadow said:
It has already been established that fish is for women and small children.

Yeah, thats why I don't eat fish. Not because of ethical considerations, nope.. It because I'm a real man. Hooray for masculinity!

Anyways... yeah.. Meat! Meat, meat, meat!

Fish Is For Women And The Young....unless It Is Shark, Then It Is Acceptable!
:roll: Shark is just as much for ******* as any other fish, unless you fight it and kill it with your bare hands.

And then you eat it whole.

Without a knife.
The only burger I can stand to eat is one from Fuddrucker's.

I hate beef. Maybe if I could get a truly lean cut it would be good, but no one seems to be able to do that.
****ING FREAK!
Meat meat meat meat

Meat meat meay meat meat

Meating meaty meat meating meaty meat meat

Meat.

MEAT!
Gay!
I'm not sure if I should be flattered or feel sexully harassed. Is it possible to be both at the same time?
You should be flattered. He's saving your life with the healing properties of delicious meat.

And getting off on it at the same time.

And so am I.

*rubs self with raw steak*
And who did they get to take that meat hat picture? How much do you think her dignity cost?
They probably just gave her the meat hat. I would think that that's more than enough payment.
I love fish. It tastes better than beef and is better for you. And you don't have to worry about getting gristle when you bite into it - that's enough for me.
I do not like fish. The texture, the taste, blech... Whoever thought it was a good idea to eat something that smells so ****ing disgusting?

Gotta agree with the folks, Fuddruckers burgers are the best. I spoil myslef with a 1/2 pd of the Works Burger everytime I go [Or Am I thinking Fridays?]

Sometimes you have to worry about bones, but beside that fish tastes like ****.

Yeah, thats why I don't eat fish. Not because of ethical considerations, nope.. It because I'm a real man. Hooray for masculinity!

Anyways... yeah.. Meat! Meat, meat, meat!

Glad you came around.

:roll: Shark is just as much for ******* as any other fish, unless you fight it and kill it with your bare hands.

And then you eat it whole.

Without a knife.

Correct, your incisors and bicuspids should be more than enough. In fact using your teeth at all is probably overkill.

moonmaster said:
I do not like fish. The texture, the taste, blech... Whoever thought it was a good idea to eat something that smells so ****ing disgusting?

Thank you!

We had to dissect a fish in eight grade. I shall never forget the smell.

And the group next to us cut theirs open and eggs spilled out. Caviar.

Eww.

Steak is the answer to all lifes questions

Q: i have to eat something
A: steak!

Q: i have to do my homework
A: steak!

Q: i have cancer
A: STEAK!

damnit now im hungry, i wonder what we have for dinner tonight.... CHICKEN that's ***** food!

Sweet, my double-X genetic configuration allows me to eat fish.

One time, at a buffet, I ate a whole octopus. It was smaller than a tennis ball, served cold, and still had the beak and suckers attached. What item of food is this?

I am willing to try any dead animal after properly being processed and cooked. Seriously.

I will try rats, cats, dogs, koalas, kangaroos... anything. Doesn't mean I'll like them all, but I'll give them all a chance.

I am willing to try any dead animal after properly being processed and cooked. Seriously.

I will try rats, cats, dogs, koalas, kangaroos... anything. Doesn't mean I'll like them all, but I'll give them all a chance.
Koala is good, but not technically legal. Kangaroo is nice, but a little tough. Oddly enough, crocodile tastes like chicken.

One time, at a buffet, I ate a whole octopus. It was smaller than a tennis ball, served cold, and still had the beak and suckers attached. What item of food is this?
I like deep fried baby octopus. Or bbq'd.

We had to dissect a fish in eight grade. I shall never forget the smell.

And the group next to us cut theirs open and eggs spilled out. Caviar.

Eww.
About year 8, we disected fish too. Someone ate the bladder.

meathead2.jpg

I'm now a vegetarian.

5 minutes later

*caught eating meat*

See, that's just like how I'm willing to eat any type of person, no matter the age, race or gender. Obviously, I prefer scruffy old hobo, but I try not to discriminate.
About year 8, we disected fish too. Someone ate the bladder.
I hope you punched that kid in the head and told him he was a ****ing freak.

That's what I would've done.
How did we survive two weeks without your sparkling wit?
It's like a delicious glass of water for my soul.

urine_sample.jpg

Ah, tastes so good.

Meat is the greatest thing ever invented! Seriously. I love meat in all its incarnations.

So far I've had the pleasure of sampling the following meats:
  • Beef
  • Chicken
  • Cat
  • Dog
  • Ostrich
  • Peacock
  • Alligator
  • Snake
  • Iguana
  • Fish
  • Gila Monster