The Most Dangerous Game

I would imagine it including Wolverine's two-parter, too, right? I would think that the Magneto story would want to be a seperate sort of story from the others...

TheManWithoutFear said:
Then I'd think the two parter will accompany "The Most Dangerous Game" a 7 issue trade?
It would be a 6 issue TPB.

The Most Dangerous Game (4 Parts)
Wolverine/Storm/Lady D (2 Parts)

TheManWithoutFear said:
You're missing the stand alone issue with Xavier.
Ah, yes.

So in order, it would be:

The Most Dangerous Game (6 Parts)
Stand Alone (1 part)
Wolverine/Storm/Lady D (2 Parts)

It's like this, Ice...

Most Dangerous Game... 4 parts
Syndicate... 1 part
Shock and Awe... 2 parts
Escape of Magneto... 5 parts

Goodwill said:
I thought Vaughan was going only to #63... Have I missed anything?
Yes, in the "Julys in Ultimate Starts month" thread, its said there that the escape of magneto is through those issues.

Ultimate X-Men #61-66 is the "Escape of Magneto" storyline.

Three issues would be a waste in one trade, I'd imagine there would be a nine issue trade. It would be more costly, but more worth it, you know?

Goodwill said:
Not likely... I'd be willing to bet that these issues will be significant to Vaughan's last arc.

I don't think so. Though, maybe Magneto will become the new Shaw or whatever the title for head of the hellfire club. But I really don't think Lady DeathStrike will have anything to do with it as that arc will probably be more personal of a story involving Storm and Wolverine. But we'll probably see them in the last arc.

Well, I believe that the team needs to adjust to having two members just showing up at their doorstep again and I would imagine Syndicate taking a much more interesting role before Singer comes on... We'll have to see, though... It's just a guess.

Latest posts

Back