The Most Dangerous Game

UltimateE said:
And why would I do that? :sure:

To save space on whatever database or whatever...

It doesn't really. But this thread has pretty much wound up, nobody's been talking in it for a while and there's 7 pages of relatively meaningful discussion before this so you can get your fix there.
Nice try kids, but actually I brought this thread back up discussing what the Trade might be like because it recently stated that the trade would only contain this arc in it. I thought that it would have the Syndicate issue along.

It will still be a solo issue, they can't change that. But even these are usually collected in a trade somewhere.

TheManWithoutFear said:
I don't see what the problem of tacking it on the Most Dangerous Game arc.
Neither do I. Even more so considering that "Magnetic North" will probably have the LDS two parter with it.

TheManWithoutFear said:
I don't see what the problem of tacking it on the Most Dangerous Game arc.

There wouldn't be a problem... It could be that the Syndicate issue fits much better with the Magnetic North arc. ;) We'll have to see, right?

Talking trades, how about this:
1. One trade featuring all four issues of Most Dangerous Game
2. One trade featuring all four issues of individual character stories
(= Xavier in Syndicate, Wolverine & Storm in issue 59&60 and Gambit & Rogue in the annual)
3. One trade featuring all five issues of Escape of Magneto

THE ANNUAL! If they collect that in trades, it will make things fit together much easier. Thanks for that Ricky

I doubt it, because the annual won't come out until August. What most likely will be happening is that either the stand-alone and the 2-parter will be collected with THE MOST DANGEROUS GAME.

icemastertron said:
I doubt it, because the annual won't come out until August. What most likely will be happening is that either the stand-alone and the 2-parter will be collected with THE MOST DANGEROUS GAME.

They could/would wait. Ultimate Six was collected as Ult. Spidey vol. 9 I think and I'm pretty sure Vol. 10 came out first.

Ricky said:
Talking trades, how about this:
1. One trade featuring all four issues of Most Dangerous Game
2. One trade featuring all four issues of individual character stories
(= Xavier in Syndicate, Wolverine & Storm in issue 59&60 and Gambit & Rogue in the annual)
3. One trade featuring all five issues of Escape of Magneto

Yes, this seems like a good solution to me. That is, if the Annuals were to be collected like that.

Well, since it makes more sense, I am willing to bet that it will... The Spider-Man Super Special was collected in an UMTU volume, right?

Latest posts

Back