The Most Dangerous Game

On Amazon, The Most Dangerous Game TPB is listed to have 96 pages, which means 4 issues like Cry Wolf. So I think we can expect the Xavier issue and the Wolvie/Storm mini to be collected in the same TPB as Escape of Magneto TPB.

This seems sort of odd, but we'll have to see. Don't you think that it should be collected in seven (That would be the Most Dangerous Game with the standalone and the Wolverine/Storm arc) and not the nine? Hmmm...

Well, getting back on things...

I figure since Longshot's heading out to the Savage Land he'll be joining the ranks of Magneto, really, if he were to return there. I think that would be an interesting twist, especially with the fact that LS is a blatant bigot. That would certainly shake things up. Hey, he may be a reason Colossus joins Magneto's gang, too.

TheManWithoutFear said:
I'm definitely not the only one who thinks he's not gay. It was so obvious he was only toying with Colossus to use him to get off the island.
I'm thinking the same thing. How DO we know that Longshot truly cared for him? We know that Longshot played ALL OF THEM making them believe he was innocent. The person who he really is, I highly doubt he actually cared for Collosus. We saw he was doing whatever it took to get off the island. Just add 2 and 2 together....

TheManWithoutFear said:
I'm definitely not the only one who thinks he's not gay. It was so obvious he was only toying with Colossus to use him to get off the island.

A thousand pardons... I thought you were talking about Colossus here... Had I known you were talking about Longshot, I would've agreed with you. ;) Sorry.

Yeah, that was a blonde moment right there...

I'm wondering what LSJL thought of this arc... I wish he was still around.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Oh, and E. If you ever think about removing his account I'll hunt you down.... :twisted:
His nice avatar stands forever in memory.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Oh, and E. If you ever think about removing his account I'll hunt you down.... :twisted:

And why would I do that? :sure:

It doesn't really. But this thread has pretty much wound up, nobody's been talking in it for a while and there's 7 pages of relatively meaningful discussion before this so you can get your fix there.

Latest posts

Back