The most frequently asked Ultimate X-Men Question

Whose the #1 reason not to join the X-Men

• Total voters
Great poll here. Tough question. Cyclops has always been a tool...but then again he's got the right personality to lead...then there's Iceman, who always seems to start some trouble from being immature and not knowing how to deal with it...can't decide!

TheManWithoutFear said:
I love how people base their opinions on the whole sexual content of Scott and Bobby's lives. Fart jokes and naked women make the world go round right guys?

Welcome back Hawkeye101

C'mon man, would I be good for anything else, I mean you never look at Rouge is a sexual kind of way cuz you could never do anything with her. And now that she's touchable WOW! what a looker. Score one for The Iceman.

Whereas Scott has beauty queen Jean Grey for a girlfriend (not to mention her telekinetic abilities for extra stimuli) and she has to psychically suggest to do things. JEEZ! Scott is the biggest lozer in the whole friggin' world! I mean his BROTHER took away his first girlfriend. Who loses thier girl to their bro?

Iceman all the way.

I can deal or handle Scott even when he's angsting out. Bobby on the other hand just really gets on my nerves. I can't stand people like him real life, to much of an ***. Just irks me the wrong way.

Goodwill said:
Based on the UU, Iceman is definitely a bigger tool.

Cyke is a jerk, period and he's a stiff.

Ice at least has a heart, and he's only a dipwad to Kitty, whoes something of a tool herself.

are we judging by the entire history of the ultimate x-men?

because there have definitely been times when iceman has shown a lot of heart and not just been a tool.

and there have definitely been times when cyclops has been a much bigger tool than iceman.

i mean, only recently has iceman played with the hearts of the ladies. millar wrote him as a lovable kid! who gave food to the elderly and didn't except money to sell out his friends. also one with repressed feelings for his best friends girlfriend and power/timidity issues.

if i was a hot girl, then i wouldn't join for iceman. if i was anything else, then i wouldn't join for cyclops.

iceman said:
i mean, only recently has iceman played with the hearts of the ladies. millar wrote him as a lovable kid! who gave food to the elderly and didn't except money to sell out his friends. also one with repressed feelings for his best friends girlfriend and power/timidity issues.

How did Millar write Cyclops?

like a preppy priss. wolverine slept with jean, prof and i fought, wah, i'm gonna go join the brotherhood!

iceman said:
like a preppy priss. wolverine slept with jean, prof and i fought, wah, i'm gonna go join the brotherhood!

I'd do the same thing. A girl I liked and knew I liked her goes and hooks up with the new scum on the team, I'm gonna have some esteem issues. and "my people" all over the world are being persecuted and my leader is telling me that there's basically nothing we can do about, while the others (Brotherhood) are at least doing something.

And then I get over it, kick the scumbags ***, almost get killed by him, lead the team to victory against Magneto, forgive the the poor bastard who tried to kill me and give him another chance, and get the ****in' girl.

Iceman: I'm so cool all the little girls love me because they're just discovering what it is guys and girls do together and I'm the only one on the team who is their age and not physically scarred by my mutation. By the way I constantly put myself in harm's way because I don't listen to anyone and want to play hero all the time but really if I died, I wouldn't be considered a hero, I'd be considered an idiot.

**** Iceman.

Last edited:
Cyclops has way more heart than Iceman... Did you see how he roughed it after Wolverine tried to kill him? That was probably one of the best issues Millar wrote for the title.

Iceman was in the hospital with a broken neck for doing something stupid.

Ice said:
It was broken legs. And if you remember, Proffesor Xavier put the pressure on him to do that.

Yeah, I'd put a brace around his neck, too, if it was a leg injury. :) C'mon, Ice, I know what I'm saying.

Latest posts

Back