The New Off Topic Thread 5. This isn't your parent's off topic thread!

Re: Batman: Arkham City (spoilers!)

No offense hon, unless you're using a server as a personal computer, you don't have 2TB of memory. You probably have a 2TB hard drive. The maximum Windows 7 64-bit can recognize is 192GB, and there are only a handful of motherboards on the market (for a personal computer) that can run 192GB. Hell, my iMac is running 32GB of RAM and the MacPros at work are running 64-96GB of RAM (mostly due to the costs in Full ECC memory).

Also, it's not about PC/Mac speed, it's ISP bandwidth that generally determines page load speed any more. Most computers on the market have hardware more than necessary to load multiple embedded videos.

My mistake. like I said, I'm not that big on computers. But yeah, a 2TB hardrive does sound right.

hahahahahaha

:sure::roll:...

You know, someone that intentionally and proudly bought a Lindsay Lohan poster while in Las Vegas of all places and then brags about how it was the highlight of his whole trip. Doesn't have to right to make fun of anyone, for reason... right?

I assumed it was 2 GB RAM. I would be shocked if he had a 2 TB hard drive.

Watcher, you would poop your pants if you knew how much 2 TB of RAM cost, aside from the cost of the computer it would take to run it.

again, my mistake. Sorry for the goof up.

My mistake. like I said, I'm not that big on computers. But yeah, a 2TB hardrive does sound right.

</snip>

again, my mistake. Sorry for the goof up.

Okay, that's fine. Just in the future, refrain from saying stuff like;

the watcher said:
Yeah, I probable could of used the URLs. I keep on forgetting that most of the people on this site don't have as fast of a computer as I do.

You be less likely too look like a self-important jackass.

My computer is powered by the collective imagination of seventeen virgin unicorns.

:sure::roll:...

You know, someone that intentionally and proudly bought a Lindsay Lohan poster while in Las Vegas of all places and then brags about how it was the highlight of his whole trip. Doesn't have to right to make fun of anyone, for reason... right?.

You know I was only 18 and it was just in the list stuff I purchased while there with comics and figures. I have done a lot more in Vegas since then. But sure get defensive and take the high ground like a dick.

I'm just going to leave this here for Houde...

999991_631096700244678_9883048_n.jpg

If he was that amazing he would grow some hair.

YOUR MOVE JOSS

E compile you pull list and post it here. Let's find out if we're comics compatible.

This is my 9,000th post.

Hurm.

And we never heard from him again....

congrats!

Has anyone ever tried to swallow a multi-vitamin without any liquid assistance? I don't recommend it.

TRUTH: Multivitamins make me sick.

Almond Milk gives me horrible gas.

Don't know where to put this. I mentioned this on twitter just now, unaware that I hadn't mentioned it here and Proj was demanding I tell you.

I am collaborating and writing books with Robert McKee.

It is about the craft and principles of writing. The first book we're working on is on the Action genre. We are hoping it will be out in a year or so.

In other news, I'm working on getting a comic out. That is how the book deal started, I paid McKee to consult on my story and a relationship bloomed out of that. The comic is going slowly, I have an artist friend ready (no, he's not Adam Hughes) to work with and it's just a matter of me getting the story done.

Um. That is all.

Did this ever happen?

That's great.

Quick question: I have a tumblr account. I'm thinking of putting up random blog essays on it. Are there any subjects people would be interested in hearing me talk about?

Tumblr...I know not what this is. But I guess I can ask the same question...Did this ever happen?

E compile you pull list and post it here. Let's find out if we're comics compatible.

Off the top of my head, here are the books I buy every month (I read others but don't buy them):

Miracleman
Hawkeye
Uncanny Avengers
Avengers
New Avengers
Avengers World
Saga
Sex Criminals
Trillium (miniseries)
Mind MGMT
Black Science

Off the top of my head, here are the books I buy every month (I read others but don't buy them):

Miracleman
Hawkeye
Uncanny Avengers
Avengers
New Avengers
Avengers World
Saga
Sex Criminals
Black Science

I read those but the fact you don't have a pulllist shows we aren't compatible.

See, here's how you play the game.

ARCHIE

Afterlife With Archie
Mega Man

DARK HORSE

Grindhouse: Doors Open at Midnight

DC

Adventures of Superman
Batman '66
Batman: Li'l Gotham
Smallville Season 11

IDW

Ghostbusters
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: New Animated Adventures
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Utrom Empire

Pretty Deadly
Sex Criminals

MARVEL

A+X
Amazing X-Men
Avengers A.I.
Avengers Assemble
Captain Marvel
Daredevil
Deadpool
Guardians of the Galaxy
Hawkeye
Moon Knight
New Warriors
Nova
The Punisher

Now obviously I haven't updated this for the most recent solicitations but that's due to me not wanting to screw up my LCBSO

Last edited:
Those books are my pull list.

I also get Batman 66 - forgot about that one.

Latest posts

Back