The new Spider-Man cartoon to air on the CW.

Ok, check this out. I got this from the "Keep 'The Spectacular Spider-Man' Alive" Face book page.

Their Source: http://forums.toonzone.net/showpost.php?p=3422283&postcount=432s

People you need to stop jumping to concussion just because someone from some place says something. It was never confirmed. For all you know that person wants this show to end. Or he was joking and no one got it.

Watcher, we're nerds. Any words from an official source is enough to send us into euphoria or heartbreak. Or rage.

But thanks for the good news and pep talk.

Last edited:
Watcher, we're nerds. Any words from an official source is enough to send us into euphoria or heartbreak. Or rage.

But mostly rage though. Mostly rage.

Last edited by a moderator:
No new news on the fate of the show. But The Spectacular Spider-Man has been nominated for the 37th Annual Annie Awards, for the Episode "Final Curtain."

The Annie Awards recognize the year's best animated features, television productions, commercials, short subjects and more.

If they win, this might help convince Disney that The Spectacular Spider-Man is a profitable show.

you can read more here: http://marvel.toonzone.net/news.php?action=fullnews&id=444

No new news on the fate of the show. But The Spectacular Spider-Man has been nominated for the 37th Annual Annie Awards, for the Episode "Final Curtain."

The Annie Awards recognize the year's best animated features, television productions, commercials, short subjects and more.

If they win, this might help convince Disney that The Spectacular Spider-Man is a profitable show.

you can read more here: http://marvel.toonzone.net/news.php?action=fullnews&id=444

DDont' blame them. Final Curtain was amazing throughout. I think the single most incredible thing about it (and the Goblin subplot) was that they were actually able to make me doubt
Norman
was the Goblin.

DDont' blame them. Final Curtain was amazing throughout. I think the single most incredible thing about it (and the Goblin subplot) was that they were actually able to make me doubt
Norman
was the Goblin.

i can't believe that just aired. I watched it on youtube almost a year ago.

No news yet. But here is another way you can help save this show. Contact people at Disney Channel, who by extension also run Disney XD, to let them know that we need more Spectacular Spider-Man! I wish I had found this sooner!

http://sdsmail.org/

I just bought the complete first season on DVD. The Second season hasn't been released yet, but I'll buy it when it comes out.

I really hope they continue this show!

I just bought the complete first season on DVD. The Second season hasn't been released yet, but I'll buy it when it comes out.

I really hope they continue this show!

There's been no word yet which, kind of worries me. Plus all the Spectacular Spider-Man toys I've seen in the stores seem to be gone. It seems like their waiting for something. I don't know, maybe that lawsuit with the kurby family that just ended might have had something to do with it. Or maybe their waiting to see all the sale estimates for the DVD's to come through.

By the way, did anyone ever ask for the thread's title to be changed? :lol:

No, I think it's one of those: "Don't care what you call it, as long as it's there" threads. That when you know it's a good thread or good show. When no one even complains about the title of the thread.

I'm kind of hoping the Disney buy-out of Marvel working together with the fact that the show was originally on Kids' WB/The CW is just delaying the show temporarily.

I'm kind of hoping the Disney buy-out of Marvel working together with the fact that the show was originally on Kids' WB/The CW is just delaying the show temporarily.

One can only hope.

Seriously, Weisman confirmed that Scorpian and Hobgoblin will be in Season Three. Hobgoblin. Freaking Hobgoblin. In a world where Harry and Norman are alive. There is no feasible way that cannot be awesome.

well, technically Hobgoblin was around in a world where Harry and Norman were alive in the comics. Norman was just hiding in Europe. And then so was Harry. :roll:

But i get what you're saying.

Latest posts

Back