The new Spider-Man cartoon to air on the CW.

Greg Weisman said:
As for the future of the series, a third season is still up in the air. I believe it will happen, it's just going to take some red tape cutting by Marvel and Disney. 'The Spectacular Spider-Man' cartoon series makes these guys to much money for there not to be a third series.

well that, at least, is encouraging

Well they are start up the second half of the second season tomorrow on Disney XD. If you have that, watch it they need the ratings. But if the miss The Spectaular Spider-Man and you kind of miss the old Gargoyles show. some of the cast of both shows did a radio show called "The Spectacular Spider-Man Meets Gargoyles: Religious Studies 101: A Handful Of Thorns."

CAST LIST
NARRATOR 104 lines. (Greg Weisman)
SPIDER-MAN/PETER PARKER 76 lines. (Josh Keaton)
DEMONA/DOMINIQUE DESTINE 60 lines. (Marina Sirtis)
GOLIATH 32 lines. (Keith David)
LEXINGTON 24 lines. (Thom Adcox)
ELISA MAZA 23 lines. (Zehra Fazal)
BROOKLYN 22 lines. (John Clemens)
CURT CONNORS/LIZARD 22 lines. (Dee Bradley Baker)
BROADWAY 19 lines. (Crispin Freeman)
ZAFIRO 19 lines. (Joshua Poole)
MAY PARKER 19 lines. (Deborah Strang)
GREEN GOBLIN 18 lines. (Steve Blum)
OBSIDIANA 17 lines. (Elisa Gabrielli)
KRAVEN THE HUNTER 17 lines. (Eric Vesbit)
HARRY OSBORN 17 lines. (James Arnold Taylor)
DOCTOR OCTOPUS/OTTO OCTAVIUS 17 lines. (Michael McAdam)
J. JONAH JAMESON 16 lines. (Daran Norris)
MARY JANE WATSON 16 lines. (Vanessa Marshall)
ELECTRO 15 lines. (Crispin Freeman)
VENOM/EDDIE BROCK 15 lines. (Ben Isaac Diskin)
GEORGE STACY 14 lines. (Lucas McClain)
BIG MAN 13 lines. (Keith David)
CALYPSO EZILI 13 lines. (Jennifer L. Anderson)
ASHLEY KAFKA 12 lines. (Elisa Gabrielli)
ROBBIE ROBERTSON 10 lines. (Phil LaMarr)
LIZ ALLAN 10 lines. (Kaitlyn Robrock)
SALLY AVRIL 10 lines. (Jennifer L. Anderson)
GWEN STACY 10 lines. (Sarah Williams)
MATT BLUESTONE 9 lines. (Eric Tribou)
GREG BISHANSKY 8 lines. (Greg Bishansky)
KENNY KONG 8 lines. (Andrew Kishino)
COLONEL JUPITER/JOHN JAMESON 8 lines. (Daran Norris)
NED LEE 7 lines. (Andrew Kishino)
VULTURE 7 lines. (Seth Jackson)
FLASH THOMPSON 7 lines. (Ian Bassett)
SHARI 6 lines. (Zehra Fazal)
FANCY DAN 6 lines. (Phil LaMarr)
GULYADKIN 6 lines. (Dee Bradley Baker)
CARNAGE/CLETUS KASADY 6 lines. (Ian Bassett)
HOMUNCULUS #1 5 lines. (Dee Bradley Baker)
HOMUNCULUS #2 5 lines. (Phil LaMarr)
SMUGGLER #1 5 lines. (Andrew Kishino)
DOMINIC DRACON 5 lines. (Seth Jackson)
BLACKIE GAXTON 5 lines. (Steve Blum)
EMILY OSBORN 4 lines. (Kaitlyn Robrock)
TINKERER 4 lines. (Thom Adcox)
SEYMOUR O'REILLY 4 lines. (Steve Blum)
SILVER SPOON MANAGER 4 lines. (Crispin Freeman)
ANGELA 4 lines. (Sarah Williams)
PUMPKIN BOMB 4 lines. (Nicki France)
THAILOG 3 lines. (Keith David)
HOMUNCULUS #3 3 lines. (Steve Blum)
HOMUNCULUS #5 3 lines. (Thom Adcox)
MARIA CHAVEZ 3 lines. (Elisa Gabrielli)
FREDERICK FOSWELL 3 lines. (James Arnold Taylor)
ALAN O'NEIL 3 lines. (James Arnold Taylor)
HOMUNCULUS #4 2 lines. (James Arnold Taylor)
ROSIE THOMPSON 2 lines. (Vanessa Marshall)
MARGOT YALE 2 lines. (Marina Sirtis)
MORGAN MORGAN 2 lines. (Keith David)
JASON IONELLO 2 lines. (Ben Isaac Diskin)
RAND ROBERTSON 2 lines. (Phil LaMarr)
BRENTWOOD 1 line. (Fox Anderson)
CHAMELEON 1 line. (Steve Blum)
NORMAN OSBORN 1 line. (Eric Vesbit)
DILBERT TRILBY 1 line. (Steve Blum)

You can watch them here:
Act One:
[youtube]OZxFc1tZxvc[/youtube]
Act Two:
[youtube]qokt3c4ctw4&feature[/youtube]
Act three isn't up yet so you'll just have to read it here:

http://s8.org/gargoyles/askgreg/search.php?rid=846

hopefuly more will be posted later...

Last edited:
Last edited:
Stan the man is on facebook?

awesome!

EDIT: You lie! Stan Lee is not a member of this group!

Yes he is. Are you sure you even looked?.. Just because the man doesn't confirm for your friendship doesn't mean it's not him. You Canadians, think everyone should be your friends. If you weren't are neighbors you would have be taken over years ago. Infact I bet Ssmole could just fly over, kick you Prime Minister in the butt and rename your country Ssmole land.
Then you can call yourselves Ssmolians or Ssmolies.

The only reason we talk to you cause, we need syrup for our flapjacks. Don't even get me started on Canadian Bacon... It ham, your not fooling anyone!

Last edited:
Yes he is. Are you sure you even looked?.. Just because the man doesn't confirm for your friendship doesn't mean it's not him. You Canadians, think everyone should be your friends. If you weren't are neighbors you would have be taken over years ago. Infact I bet Ssmole could just fly over, kick you Prime Minister in the butt and rename your country Ssmole land.

The only reason we talk to you cause, we need syrup for our flapjacks. Don't even get me started on Canadian Bacon... It ham, your not fooling anyone!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFs5l9K--7M&feature=related

you're a moron.

And Kristen Kreuk is Canadian.

[youtube]a5W6S1qtQAM[/youtube]

I can do it too.

you're a moron.

And Kristen Kreuk is Canadian.

I'm a moron, cause I don't like Canada...Ok... I never said I like Kristen Kreuk (It's a little joke for the older members here and is kind stale and is repeatedly brought back up by the more... vandictive members, and a few members that weren't here and thinks it's fun to make fun of others. no matter how it makes them look like jerks for butting into something that none of their business). I think she's kind of cute, but thats about it. Honestly I don't think she's even my type. So... what you said to me... means nothing to me, Sorry.

Besides I just kidding. If you really knew me. You'd know that I'm almost never serious, unless I have to be. And even then it's not for very long. You need to calm down.

I'm a moron, cause I don't like Canada...Ok... I never said I like Kristen Kreuk (It's a little joke for the older members here and is kind stale and is repeatedly brought back up by the more... vandictive members, and a few members that weren't here and thinks it's fun to make fun of others. no matter how it makes them look like jerks for butting into something that none of their business). I think she's kind of cute, but thats about it. Honestly I don't think she's even my type. So... what you said to me... means nothing to me, Sorry.

Besides I just kidding. If you really knew me. You'd know that I'm almost never serious, unless I have to be. And even then it's not for very long. You need to calm down.

:( Hey man, this wasn't supposed to be a big thing. Sorry if I offended you. And I mean that.

But for future reference, don't go ranting about how dumb you think my home is if you aren't willing to be made fun of back.

That's all. No hard feelings on my part.

These last few posts have already become classic. Captain Canuck is my new favourite member.

Yawn! Move on already. :?

fair enough. This should end after my post.

:( Hey man, this wasn't supposed to be a big thing. Sorry if I offended you. And I mean that.

But for future reference, don't go ranting about how dumb you think my home is if you aren't willing to be made fun of back.

That's all. No hard feelings on my part.

You didn't offend me. I thought I had Offended you. I didn't want you to ban over this. (people here have been banned for less) I didn't mean a word I said about your country.

but seriously...I can't find Stan Lee on the member list.

Go to the left side of the page. Go to "Members" hit "See All" skroll down the list if he's not on the first page hit next. He on the second page halfway down for me.

Hey almost 300 members!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back