The new TPB/HC thread

What do you guys use to protect your HC's? I've see that there are poly bags for books and also they have cool mylar book covers out. I just wanted to see what everybody else does, as I have many HC's that I don't want getting all dusty... and dingy

I purchased a package of dust jacket protectors from a library supply company and use those on my HC trade covers. Measure the height of two or three of your trades to see what size protectors you need. Most places that sell to libraries will have these; if you watch the Highsmith site, various things go on sale from time to time, including the protectors.

Yeah, the only hardcover I'm aware of is the Absolute edition that only collects the first 12 issues.

I think TOG is right. I remember looking at a HC for Volume 3 when I was considering getting the Absolute.

I passed.

I regret that.

And I got my Absolute Sandman V3 in the mail yesterday. God I love it.

This is easy to find out.

Checked the DC site. I was wrong. I remembered a convo between Baxter and Bass waiting for the next hardcover or something. I realized it was Promethea I was thinking of.

This is easy to find out.

Checked the DC site. I was wrong. I remembered a convo between Baxter and Bass waiting for the next hardcover or something. I realized it was Promethea I was thinking of.

You're so dumb.

Latest posts

Back