The Sexy Musicians Thread

Lights, Taylor Swift, Katie White

Amy Lee is hot, but not QUITE as hot as the other A.L.

I'm talkin' Avril Lavinge.

Disagree and you're the definition of gay.

I'm surprised to go back and read this, because while I do still find Avril extremely sexy, Amy Lee is definitely moreso, and I've always been more attracted to her girls of her "look".

Most girls posted so far I find pretty bleh. Taylor Swift is the latest addition to this list. Icky.

gGWpy.jpg

*swoon*

La Roux
la_roux.jpg

Ingrid Michaelson
ingrid-michaelson_l.jpg

and my boy crush, Daley
main.jpg

Emily Haines.

I miss ourchair and his sexy musicians.

My 6-year old daughter LOVES Taylor Swift. My wife took her to a concert a few months ago. Consequently, I've seen a number of films on her. Sometimes she is downright adorable. Other times...not so much.

My 6-year old daughter LOVES Taylor Swift. My wife took her to a concert a few months ago. Consequently, I've seen a number of films on her. Sometimes she is downright adorable. Other times...not so much.

My four year old niese is a huge Taylor Swift fan. Whenever she's over she's usually play one of Taylor's songs or watching a video of her. I've got to admit I think she pretty hot. And in her videos, where she not singing and just talking. She kind of comes off like a bit of a geek. And I like that. Makes her more relatable. Most of these younger pop star or whatever kind of have this "I'm better than you" vibe going for them. But with taylor, the way she acts and dresses it make here seem down to earth. You know someone you'd want your kids to look up to.

Latest posts

Back