The Sexy Musicians Thread

The Veronicas:

[youtube]dgl0wsJgqZ8&rel=1[/youtube]

The Donnas

pic15.jpg

donnas7.jpg

I'm in love with them. All of them. Even the "fat one". So punk. So preppy. So girly.

Although I do prefer their earlier "trashy punk" look more than the glam look they've had for the past few years.

I want them to take me to the backseat.
Do you like their music? Links, please!

I listen to a lot of music, yet have no idea what they sound like having only heard of them by name.

Official Homepage

Myspace

Love their music. It's pop-punk....but it's a guilty pleasure.
There is no such thing as a guilty pleasure.

Okay, maybe there is.

But no one should ever feel guilty for their pleasures.

That said, it is fun. Pure pop-punk goodness indeed.

I may listen to a lot of indie (not as a conscious habit, but because those are the circles I end up in) but I loves a good slick piece of 'mainstream' pop. I mean, I've been known to listen to Girls Aloud.

The Veronicas:

[youtube]dgl0wsJgqZ8&rel=1[/youtube]
That's some great pop there.

The whole uniformed schoolgirl aesthetic ain't new, but WHO CARES.

They are sexy, hot and eminently listenable so that is all that matters to this thread.

Even if they weren't musicians and just a group of local girls that just hung out together....they'd still get it. All of them. Even the big one.

There is something about them that just makes me wanna say "You sexy little motha****a!"

Also, because compound likes her, Jenny Lewis:

07-jennylewis.jpg

HA!

I don't know why it just dawned on me that the lead singer for Rilo Kiley is the same chick from "The Wizard" and "Big Girls Don't Cry"? I knew she looked familar and I knew I recognized her before....it just hit me as I was looking at that pic.

She's alright.

I'm certain Tina Yothers is jealous her career isn't as formidable.

Latest posts

Back