The Simpsons (Discussion/Spoilers)

SWEET CHRIST IN HEAVEN!!!

My heart just exploded out of my chest!

This is going to be the most awesomest thing ever in the history of ever and all infinite realities in which ever exists!!!!!

Now he just has to be on South Park.

*goes to e-mail Bass with the good news*

On Sunday, J. K. Simmons played a very confused and frustrated J. Jonah Jameson. (Isn't he always? :D )

That was the funniest thing about that episode. When I saw that I was like "JJ"?

And then at the end when he screamed about getting pictures of Spiderman, I almost died laughing.

The Perfect Storm parody was all right; the end was weird, though.

I liked the use of CG graphics with the ship. And giant waves are always cool no matter what.

But what the heck were Kirk and Luann doing together at the outdoor film? The show has always been consistent with the fact that they're separated. At least Patty still had her baby she adopted from China; I was afraid they had forgotten about her.

3.5/5

Anyone catch the new episode? (ok this isn't the newest but newest on the site i watch usa tv before it comes out here on)

Marge joins a MMORPG and ruins barts fun it. Lisa plays football (soccer) It was funny :lol:

18 years and the simpsons is still funny

Anyone catch the new episode? (ok this isn't the newest but newest on the site i watch usa tv before it comes out here on)

Marge joins a MMORPG and ruins barts fun it. Lisa plays football (soccer) It was funny :lol:

18 years and the simpsons is still funny

I didn't enjoy it very much. South Park did such a better job of parodying the MMO scene that anything the simpsons did would fall short.

I didn't enjoy it very much. South Park did such a better job of parodying the MMO scene that anything the simpsons did would fall short.

I saw the south park one and thought it was funny but it was the obvious jokes. The Simpson one did things that made just laugh a lot harder

e.g Marge turning barts trophy room in to a hello kitty room beacuse swords and severed heads are too violent :lol: :lol:

but it's cool both were good but I rate them like this South park one - 6/10 , simpsons one 8/10

Any one catch the new episode with bart playing baseball?

:lol: :lol: It from start to finish it made it laugh. "Warning , Your child is not as good as you think he is" :lol:

I thought it was kinda meh

It's always meh.

It really is. Last night was just another example of how unfunny the show has become.

The last funny thing I saw was back in November. NO-****ING-VEMBER! They're just not funny anymore. I mean the MMORPG episode? Not even funny. Like Bax said....South Park did it better.

Family Guy is way funnier....but their episode wasn't even that good.

It's always meh.

It really is. Last night was just another example of how unfunny the show has become.

The last funny thing I saw was back in November. NO-****ING-VEMBER! They're just not funny anymore. I mean the MMORPG episode? Not even funny. Like Bax said....South Park did it better.

I think the simpsons is still funny

As for the MMORPG episode like I said though south park made the easy obvious jokes , Simpsons whent fr the funny unexpected jokes which is more funny.

99% of the time if you can see the joke coming or know they would go there then the joke ceases to be funny.

I think the simpsons is still funny

This is one of the few times where I actually agree with you. The Simpsons will never return to the level of greatness it acheived in the golden age (Seasons 4 through 9), but after 396 episodes, when all ideas have been used and reused, the show is still better than 90 percent of the major network's sitcoms, and it's still funny, after all these years.

This is one of the few times where I actually agree with you. The Simpsons will never return to the level of greatness it acheived in the golden age (Seasons 4 through 9), but after 396 episodes, when all ideas have been used and reused, the show is still better than 90 percent of the major network's sitcoms, and it's still funny, after all these years.

yeah I'll admit it's not as funny as use to be. Howver the last season or 2 they have picked it back up and started making it very funny.

season 10-16 were the worst. 1-9 - best , 17+18 so far have been getting closer a lot of times to the same level it once was but still not quiet there but take in to consideration they are working on the movie at same time is impressive.

South park series suffered heavily when film was been made.
Family guy I like the film but series doesn't cut with me. I think it's nothing more than an over rated simpsons rip off

What I like about the simpsons is it stays funny with out having to sink to the shock comedy of family guy and south park which alot of times is just the easy and cheap laugh.

It's always meh.

Agreed
What I like about the simpsons is it stays funny with out having to sink to the shock comedy of family guy and south park which alot of times is just the easy and cheap laugh.

Here's the thing, Family Guy makes me laugh, South Park makes me laugh and think, Simpsons does nothing for me. It should have been cancelled along time ago, the only reason its still on is because of its name.

Latest posts

Back