The Sims 2

Cyclops has now decided to get a roommate, and look who it is! Wade Wilson, the cool version of Deadpool!
snapshot_b08108d4_b08108d5.jpg

Deadpool picks on someone, and before long they're fighting. Watch as Scott cheers and Ben cringes from the sidelines.
snapshot_b07e75eb_50810be7.jpg

icemastertron said:
Sweet pics, Proj.
How come I never get any picture loving? :(

It's probably because everyone hates the Ultimate Fantastic Four. I'd probably get more love if I posted pictures of Ultimate Valkyrie.

ourchair said:
How come I never get any picture loving? :(

I like them.

You and Guij have turned this into one of my favorite threads.

ourchair

What's up with the derogatory remarks? As a reality check, even when sarcastic, not cool on a comic book forum.

Sadly I've had to reinstall my sims game. I managed to bugger it all up with some dodgy hacks and had some permissions errors that adversely affected my downloads folder items.

So, I have no comic related stuff right now. But I shall get on to showing you around the wonderful little town of Cathode once it's all up and running again.

I've not had much luck with my own meshes either, it seems that all of the software required to make your own is PC only, meaning that copying and replacing flat textures is all I can do, which is no easy task when you don't have a clue what the original mesh looks like. (some of the folding seems to be quite eccentric)

However, I do ask you to put your hands together for the Nietzche family.
Nietzsche.jpg

From a far away place to lovely Cathode, they have much to learn about human society, not least of which is our sense of morality.

More to follow.

ProjectX2 said:
For some reason, Sue never came equipped with her FF uniform, like it showed in the picture...
Maybe it didn't install properly? I hear it happens sometimes.

Incidentally, your Bobby Drake is the most awesome of your X-Sims.
UltimateE said:
I like them.

You and Guij have turned this into one of my favorite threads.
Yay. LOVE. I feel the warmth radiating all over.
usgrandprix said:
ourchair What's up with the derogatory remarks? As a reality check, even when sarcastic, not cool on a comic book forum.
I derogatorizificated someone here? Eh?

Guijllons said:
Sadly I've had to reinstall my sims game. I managed to bugger it all up with some dodgy hacks and had some permissions errors that adversely affected my downloads folder items.
I'm not surprised. I figured that you were already going hack and skin-crazy, but wow you beat my girlfriend in breaking the game.

I'm under the impression that the games ability to process custom assets breaks down once you've reached critical mass, moreso considering that not all custom content creators make their stuff the same way and could possibly break the system.

Guijllons said:
However, I do ask you to put your hands together for the Nietzche family.
Nietzsche.jpg

From a far away place to lovely Cathode, they have much to learn about human society, not least of which is our sense of morality.
They look cool. But are we allowed to show little green alien space-chick boobies and nipples on this site?

ourchair said:
They look cool. But are we allowed to show little green alien space-chick boobies and nipples on this site?
You're right.

I apologise for turning on anyone under the age of 18 here.

(Incidentally, I have a penis hack installed too, but they don't show up on the splash page.)

Last edited:
So - what - you can actually send them on space missions or something?

Latest posts

Back