The Sims 2

So, who thinks I should make Ben and Scott fall in love? Johnny and Wade? Reed and Sue?

Batman and Superman?

ProjectX2 said:
So, who thinks I should make Ben and Scott fall in love? Johnny and Wade? Reed and Sue?

Batman and Superman?
Reed and Sue need to fall in love, and Ben and Johnny need to have an uneasy flirtation, a crush based on teasing one another.

If you have a Doom then you really do need Victor to be in love with Reed and Reed to despise him in return. Just to keep it true to life.

After a little while I'd introduce Namor to spice things up a little bit too. :)

Guijllons said:
If you have a Doom then you really do need Victor to be in love with Reed and Reed to despise him in return. Just to keep it true to life.
I'm hoping to introduce that element as well.

I find it pretty difficult to get abducted by aliens in the Pleasantview neighborhood. Is the chance of abduction coded into the neighborhood? I'm hoping to get Johnny pregnant, just because he kinda deserves it. Then have Reed and Ben keep petting his pregnant tummy.

ourchair said:
I'm hoping to introduce that element as well.

I find it pretty difficult to get abducted by aliens in the Pleasantview neighborhood. Is the chance of abduction coded into the neighborhood? I'm hoping to get Johnny pregnant, just because he kinda deserves it. Then have Reed and Ben keep petting his pregnant tummy.
Hehe, I've only forced an alien abduction so far, I would imagine that it is significantly more likely to happen in strangetown though.

Incidentally, my prison is nearly ready.

I really need to think up a few more ideas for lots.

And it's a shame you're not into downloading the adult hacks, I found a very cool 'heshe' hack you'd like.

Last edited:
I presume you have more of a chance to get abducted in Strangetown. Certain items, such as telescopes and various machines can help your chances of being abducted in other neighbourhoods, I believe. I'll have to ask my sister, she's the Sims expert. :wink:

And because it's my sister's game, I have to make my own neighbourhood, so I don't 'ruin' hers. :D

Guijllons said:
Yeah, remember not to stargaze without a telescope though. Bad things happen :)
I love that whole satellite thing. I wish my modding skills were better because I'd so use the InSIMinator to kill Annihilus with a falling satellite because he deserves it.

I haven't seen it. Most of the Sims based on people or characters are really quite bad I've found.

And I think I've managed to kill my Sims again. One moment it's working, the next it disabled a load of my meshes.

"Without the proper shielding necessary to pass safely into the Van Allen belt and beyond, the mission was a failure. Several days later, the radiation began to affect them, manifesting in fantastically strange symptoms..."
05-ffsimsburn00.jpg

Holy crap! My butt is on fire!

05-ffsimsburn01.jpg

Oh yeah, baby! I always knew I had a hot ***!

05-ffsimschange01.jpg

Let's see if I can get a closer look at the ceiling...

05-ffsimschange00.jpg

My name is Reed Richards and paint chipping off my ceiling gives me inspiration...

05-ffsimschange02.jpg

Look me straight in the eye, and tell me I'm okay!

Man, I work too hard on setting up these shots.

Ok, this really sucks. It seems that the actual package files become corrupted. I just downloaded new versions of files that were already in my downloads folder and they worked fine. Looks like I'm gonna have to put a lock on everything and see if that works out ok.

Game? This is like bloody work.

Ourchair - those are great....

That's insane! But it's all bells-and-whistles hacks, yes? Being on fire or made of rock or stretchy or invisible adds nothing to the gameplay, right? It's just a visual thing?

I think the fire comes from a slightly overdone pork chop, quickly followed by several blasts with a ire extinguisher :) So whether that adds to the gameplay or not, I dunno.

:lol:

I was under the (mistaken?) impression that it was a literally flaming Skin, but one that had no direct gameplay effect (i.e. it doesn't actually burn stuff).

If it's really just a "best done" porkchop, it seems like an awfully convoluted effort to go through, just to make some decent screencaps.

Then again, this is Ourchair we're dealing with here... ;)

compound said:
That's insane! But it's all bells-and-whistles hacks, yes? Being on fire or made of rock or stretchy or invisible adds nothing to the gameplay, right? It's just a visual thing?
Fire was done by making Johnny prepare a porkchop then reduced his cooking skill to zero in mid-preparation. Rock stuff was just a skin downloaded elsewhere. Same with the costumes, as I mentioned in previous posts. The stretchy effect was accomplished using console commands. Basically the same place where the money cheat goes.

I downloaded an 'invisible' genetics mod, which should make the skin entirely invisible but have yet to apply it. I hear it even makes the clothes invisible. I need to figure out how to change my Sims genetic structures without having to replace them with entirely new Sims, which is how I converted Ben --- kicked out human Ben and replaced him with orange rocky Ben.

Thank yew for the positive words, all.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back