The Sims 2

compound said:
So that would be the original Valeria who's looking quite dead-ish in your screen-cap, I presume?
No. Just some random NPC who I befriended for zombifying purposes. I'm trying to see if the game will run out of NPCs if I kill them all.

Bah, this is great fun. My sister actually has all the expansions, I just need to play it.

So, Ourchair, you are the master of the Sims, tell me what I should do...

So, I was testing it the University stuff since I haven't yet. I created the X-Men, but it was hard to control five different teenagers at once...

Here's Hank McCoy:
HankMcCoy.jpg

Hmm, I think I may have to get the expansion packs then, but I'll wait a while.
Right now I'm building a little prison and a little brothel while trying my hand at a little eugenics; I'm trying to get as close as possible to a pure breed pollination technician.

Oh, and the brothel is doing so-so at this early stage. And I do have this perverse pleasure in making teenage girls woohoo with blood splattered elders.

ProjectX2 said:
So, I was testing it the University stuff since I haven't yet. I created the X-Men, but it was hard to control five different teenagers at once...

Here's Hank McCoy:
HankMcCoy.jpg
The girl in the back anyone we know? Incidentally, I have seen some 90's X-men skins around.

ProjectX2 said:
So, Ourchair, you are the master of the Sims, tell me what I should do...
What's the question? :)

ProjectX2 said:
Hey, how did you screencap the game toolbar? I presume you weren't using the ingame screencap utility.

Guijllons said:
Oh, and the brothel is doing so-so at this early stage. And I do have this perverse pleasure in making teenage girls woohoo with blood splattered elders.
Teenagers can woohoo? Isn't that only possible with hacked code or something like that? Which one did you use? The inseminator maybe?

ourchair said:
Teenagers can woohoo? Isn't that only possible with hacked code or something like that? Which one did you use? The inseminator maybe?
Oh yeah, I have all manner of dirty hacks installed. While getting my hookers together I was selectively breeding the prettiest and then rapidly aging then to their teenage years and if they didn't make the cut I'd just have em commit suicide.

Incest is rife.

Guijllons said:
Oh yeah, I have all manner of dirty hacks installed. While getting my hookers together I was selectively breeding the prettiest and then rapidly aging then to their teenage years and if they didn't make the cut I'd just have em commit suicide.

Incest is rife.
Ah, yours must be the V.C. Andrews house, then.

@Guij: That's not a girl, it's actually Bobby Drake complete with Ultimate bandana. The other people on the toolbar, from top to bottom are: Bobby Drake, Hank McCoy, Jean Grey, Scott Summers and Warren Worthington.

@Ourchair: I used the Prt Scr button on my keyboard, since I'm not familiar with the ingame camera button. I don't know how to get the photos out of the game...

I'm thinking of just controlling one X-Men character at a time, so it should hoepfully be easy. I may also look for some skins.

ProjectX2 said:
@Ourchair: I used the Prt Scr button on my keyboard, since I'm not familiar with the ingame camera button. I don't know how to get the photos out of the game...
Oh. Most DirectX games actually have difficutly print-screening into a paint program, so I thought you were using a special screencap utility, which is what most game magazines use. I was asking mostly because I wanted to know if you were using a free one.

To use the in-game screencap utility just press 'C'. The screens are stored in your neighborhoods/N000X/Storytelling folder. Its what the game uses to compile your family album. Also useful if you want to make Sims comics out of the images.

Hehe. I made my own Fantastic Four. For some reason, I took a whole lot of pictures by pressing on the camera button, but only one came through. I'll try the 'C' way next time.

Screenshot.jpg

The Fantastic Four sit down to breakfast, before heading off towards their jobs.

I really wanted the one where Ben demonstrated to Cyclops on how to punch something.

ProjectX2 said:
Hehe. I made my own Fantastic Four. For some reason, I took a whole lot of pictures by pressing on the camera button, but only one came through. I'll try the 'C' way next time.

Screenshot.jpg

The Fantastic Four sit down to breakfast, before heading off towards their jobs.
Where did you get the orange rock skin? I downloaded some Fantastic Four material off of modthesims2, but the Thing texture and body wasn't to my taste. Too dirty brown, and the face that the guy built was a little off.

If I'm not mistaken the My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Storytelling folder tends to store the images you take with the camera improperly. Look through the Storytelling subfolder under the Neighborhoods folder and you'll find that they're all there. Pleasantview is N001, Strangetown is N002, etc.

Just search for Fantastic Four. I think they were specifically based off of the Ultimate versions. They were done by SynapticSyn or something like that, the guy who does all the comic book skins.

ProjectX2 said:
Just search for Fantastic Four. I think they were specifically based off of the Ultimate versions. They were done by SynapticSyn or something like that, the guy who does all the comic book skins.
Oh, s/he did the same Thing texture and other FF downloads that I got. But I haven't checked in a few weeks. Are these Ultimate thingies new creations of his/hers?

I really found his 616 Thing ugly. I'm also not too keen on the Heels-Wonderbra mesh he used for Sue. It's alright, but I'm finicky.

ourchair said:
Oh, s/he did the same Thing texture and other FF downloads that I got. But I haven't checked in a few weeks. Are these Ultimate thingies new creations of his/hers?

I really found his 616 Thing ugly. I'm also not too keen on the Heels-Wonderbra mesh he used for Sue. It's alright, but I'm finicky.

I don't think they're new. I just found them. For some reason, Sue never came equipped with her FF uniform, like it showed in the picture...

My teenage X-Men team, from left to right: Bobby Drake, Scott Summers, Jean Grey, Hank McCoy and Warren Worthington.
snapshot_707d3684_b07d3685.jpg

My adult Scott Summers, currently a jobless Cyclops.
snapshot_b07e75eb_707e75ec.jpg

Reed goes to relieve himself while his family entertains their new guest.
snapshot_d07e85cd_107e8c90.jpg

The Fantastic Four, from left to right: Reed Richards, Sue Storm, Johnny Storm and Ben Grimm.
snapshot_d07e85cd_107e85ce.jpg

Reed gets drunk, Scoot vomits and Ben watches television.
snapshot_d07e85cd_507e8d72.jpg

Ben teaches Scott how to fight Moleman's monsters properly.
snapshot_d07e85cd_907e8b15.jpg

Scott relaxes while the Fantastic Four try to impress their guest by using their newfound cooking skills.
snapshot_d07e85cd_d07e8bd5.jpg

Latest posts

Back