The Social Thread: Houde Ain't Gettin' Some Tonight

Most likely involving dogs, hamsters, duct tape, 6" beads, a baseball bat, Noomi Rapace, Electroshock clamps, Skittles, milk, a David Carradine "special edition" noose and John Malkovic.

Hrmmm. New social thread. I think its time to contribute.

So my life kinda went insane in the last year. I have, in no particular order

1. Helped run a campaign for State Representative. Again.
2. Co-Wrote a screenplay
3. Tried to direct a movie
4. Been removed from said position
5. Dated a girl a decade younger than myself
6. had to talk a 42 year old man out of killing himself
7. been under a virtual house arrest thanks to my nephew having no one to watch him
8. tried to drink myself to death at least once, only stopping due to number 6 having another crisis that forced me to focus.

So yeah. Fun times.

Last edited:
over the weekend had a birthday, turned a Quarter Century. Goal for this year: use large big words that lead uncomfortable silences or say very odd things like Lonny Luna Lovegood of harry potter fame.

over the weekend had a birthday, turned a Quarter Century. Goal for this year: use large big words that lead uncomfortable silences or say very odd things like Lonny Luna Lovegood of harry potter fame.

So you're going to pretend your SSJmole??

I wasn't there when this happened, but apparently this is an actual conversation that happened between my dad and brothers:

brother 1: "established in 1932, then why does it say 1910 over the door?"
Dad: "the door was established in 1910."
brother 2: "that's the address."

my family is amazing.

5748818539_60d9e2845f.jpg

Last edited:
Oh man, you mean you guys don't have a spinal-slug yet? They are all the rage! You should really get one, and join us. Yes. Join us. The hivemother wills it so.

The storm stalled, and is now passing over.

There has been non stop cloud to cloud lightning for the past 30 minutes.

No thunder, just lightning.

The wind has picked up.

This is Houde Weather Watch.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back