The Social Thread: Houde Ain't Gettin' Some Tonight

Insensitive? To me? Ridiculous! I get cussed out by criminals on the daily. I have dragon skin, dude. Any anger I show is mostly a front, unless it's a review or something.

well, okay, but who knows, your dog could have been the missing scale and maybe watcher's comment was the black arrow that finally brought you down.

by the way, I'm REALLY excited about the Hobbit.

well, okay, but who knows, your dog could have been the missing scale and maybe watcher's comment was the black arrow that finally brought you down.

by the way, I'm REALLY excited about the Hobbit.

Well he's a hero in his own right. Did you know he saved Kristen Kreuk?

Also, I'm excited for the Hobbit as well. *GIDDY!!!*

How do people do this clubbing thing?

1. grab a big, blunt object.

2. use your forearm and hand to produce a nice up/down swinging motion with step 1

3. Find something or someone who's face you want to rearrange.

4. follow step 2 and apply to step 3.

1. grab a big, blunt object.

2. use your forearm and hand to produce a nice up/down swinging motion with step 1

3. Find something or someone who's face you want to rearrange.

4. follow step 2 and apply to step 3.

That sounds like a lot of work.

ProjectX2 said:

I really think it's either something you inherently know how to do, or you don't. You can't really learn it.

I really think it's either something you inherently know how to do, or you don't. You can't really learn it.

I'm still having trouble understanding whether he wants lessons or if he's asking on a moral stance... or if he's having trouble grasping my previous concept on how to beat someone to death.

J. Agamemnon said:
I'm still having trouble understanding whether he wants lessons or if he's asking on a moral stance... or if he's having trouble grasping my previous concept on how to beat someone to death.

Project has no morals.

my adblock for safari stopped working today. (don't worry E, I allow ads for this site). I don't know what happened, I clicked on the adblock button to see what had happened and it didn't even open the page...

I think I need to take a break for a while. For the last month I've been feeling a little depressed (mostly cause my life has been going down hill since I lost my last job). And it just seem to be getting worst. I'm taking a break from here cause some people here have tendency to make fun of me and my life and don't know when to stop at friendly ribbing and just go to being plain mean. And the last thing I need is more reasons for self loathing. So if anyone (that willing to take it seriously) could take over the "First Appearance" thread for me. I'd very much appreciate it.

I wasn't intentionally trying to be mean to you, watcher. I was just poking fun at you, as I'm sure you were poking fun at me.

I apologize if you were offended and I hope things improve for you and you come back soon.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back