The Ultimate continuity hits just keep on coming...

I'm assuming that the FF portion of the Super Special will be explained away. We've seen everything else from Team-Up referenced in Spider-Man except for the FF portions, so I'm just going to drink heavily and try to forget that those events ever took place.

Ross was explained enough. He was in the building when it blew up. He was thought dead, and while in the morgue, he just got up again

There has been rare cases in real life where people are thought dead and are actually alive.

Nurhachi said:
Ross was explained enough. He was in the building when it blew up. He was thought dead, and while in the morgue, he just got up again

There has been rare cases in real life where people are thought dead and are actually alive.
There you go! That's pretty much explained to me!

Well, no matter... I want to know why he's still around with a government job... Was he just demoted because Fury took his seat in SHIELD?

Goodwill said:
Well, no matter... I want to know why he's still around with a government job... Was he just demoted because Fury took his seat in SHIELD?
Good question. Wonder why they never gave his old position back...?

Because he allowed a group under his control to atempt a low level coup on SHIELD, resulting in a large chunk of military hierarchy being blown up in a frigign building?

Baxter said:
Because he allowed a group under his control to atempt a low level coup on SHIELD, resulting in a large chunk of military hierarchy being blown up in a frigign building?
Hmmm...Good point. :-|

Who knows that Ross is still alive? I assume high-level SHIELD folk like Fury would know...but who else?

Freeway420 said:
Who knows that Ross is still alive? I assume high-level SHIELD folk like Fury would know...but who else?

Well, besides everyone at the Baxter Building, I say some people in the government. Most likely the President and Vice President too. But, I don't think too many would know.

Governments may be crazy, but if someone comes back from the dead, they would most likely celebrate it, wouldn't they?

Goodwill said:
Governments may be crazy, but if someone comes back from the dead, they would most likely celebrate it, wouldn't they?

Well, since they're obsessing over genetic advantages now, no, I think they'd isolate him and study the shat out of his physiology to determine how he survived an explosion of that magnitude.

Latest posts

Back