The Ultimate End..... for real?

I think Ultimate Black Ops is just an idea for an arc on Ultimate Avengers. I don't think its a separate title itself. I could be wrong, so if you can link to an article where it mentions Ultimate Black Ops I'd appreciate it. If its separate, I'd like to add it to the timeline.

Well here's the article: http://comics.ign.com/articles/908/908687p1.html

When I read it the first time, I was just skimming threw it and thought Ultimate Black Ops was a mini series, not an ongoing or just a small story in Ultimate Avengers. But now that I read it again I think I just jumped the gun.

Re: The Ultimate Universe coming to an end?

Okay, well who do think is a big name that doesn't succk? aren't a lot of the big names (Morrison, Johns, etc) DC exclusive.

If that's the case, you hold off and wait until they aren't. If we could have had someone like Morrison or Johns write Ultimates 3 but it meant waiting a couple of years before that was possible, would you wait? I would.

It often seems like the UU lacked new blood and relied to too much on Ellis, Bendis and Millar, yeah they are all good

You just made my point there - they're good. You know they're good (and by "they" I don't necessarily mean Bendis, Millar, & Ellis, but any major name that you bring in for a project like this).

Yeah, Nolan did a great job with Dark Knight, but for every success story like that there are 500 failures, especially in comics.

Latest posts

Back