the Ultimates Annual (speculation)

TheManWithoutFear said:
It's interesting that it'll tie into Issue #6

Very much so. He's the master of hype but he has really been pumping up #6 for a long time, even before U2#1 came out.

Patriot said:
Or it could just have Hank on the team?

That's what I said...

UltimateE said:
The return of Beast! :twisted:

I'd be surprised, but I could see it happening.

Well, issue six is going to follow something happening in the middle east, so what could sprout off from there?

Goodwill said:
Then what was said by Fury in the last part of #5?

I think what MwoF is saying, and I think I agree, is that it looks like Millar is going to take a detour from the main story here. It doesn't sound like the Defenders will have much to do with whatever is going on in the Middle East - it's almost like they are comedy relief for an issue.

UltimateE said:
I think what MwoF is saying, and I think I agree, is that it looks like Millar is going to take a detour from the main story here. It doesn't sound like the Defenders will have much to do with whatever is going on in the Middle East - it's almost like they are comedy relief for an issue.

What he said... Issue 6 isn't going to be part of the main story at all. It's going to be an intermission story and then after the defenders we'll get back to GTA

TheManWithoutFear said:
What he said... Issue 6 isn't going to be part of the main story at all. It's going to be an intermission story and then after the defenders we'll get back to GTA

But what kind of event could usher in a brand-new team on Fury's terms?

I just had a revelation,does anyone here read Supreme Power?If you don't,you're missing some great tales.If you do on the other hand do you remember what that Chinese guy said to Hyperion in the second arc?

For everyone else the jist of the idea is:

You get a brightly dressed guy to run around and create a ruckus.Then you get another guy to walk past in normal clothes,just passing.The second guy has a silenced gun in his pocket and he could take out any person in the crowd if he wanted.

Which guy is the crowd paying attention to?

The guy with the silenced gun! :D

Goodwill said:
So, you think that the Ultimates will defect from SHIELD in the middle of the volume? Interesting...
that would be kind of cool to see them do that and then show that they where been controled by someone who his been pulling there strings

Goodwill said:
So, you think that the Ultimates will defect from SHIELD in the middle of the volume? Interesting...
Well I'm hopeing not or I hope that it more of an accidental or mutual split or some kind of emergency where the Ultimates are held up somewhere. But the fact that Fury has another team that will be focused on is a good indicator that Fury isn't the bad guy. Because they won't be focusing on a team of villains.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Well I'm hopeing not or I hope that it more of an accidental or mutual split or some kind of emergency where the Ultimates are held up somewhere. But the fact that Fury has another team that will be focused on is a good indicator that Fury isn't the bad guy. Because they won't be focusing on a team of villains.

Perhaps this idea could explain Fury as the traitor...

Well, if he's replacing them, then there's still a good chance that he's a villain. I was only referring to the first two sentences... I shouldn't have copied your whole post.

Latest posts

Back