The Vroom Vroom Thread - Cars, Auto Care and Driving Tips

Meh, to the 1st

And sweetness unheard to the 2nd. Just put some wookfers in the back and I'm good to go.

Victor Von Doom said:
I always assumed insurance would vary by bike. I mean it varies by car...so why not bike?

I know my limits. There is no way I could handle a Ninja or something like that with my one day of experience. Hell...I almost beefed it on the scooter as soon as pulled out the parking lot.
The best advice I got was to start off with a 250cc and stick with it for at least two years. If/when you want to move up to a bigger bike, get something like a 600cc. Don't jump up to a 1000cc that soon.

One of the big problems with sport bikes is that you can buy one that's got better acceleration than the most expensive cars on the road and it costs less than a Ford Focus. This is way too attractive for a lot of guys and it gets them killed.

The other good advice I heard about learning to ride a motorcycle is to pratices balance on a bicycle. Try difficult balancing manuvers on a bicycle and it'll help prepare you for balancing that is required to ride a motorcycle.

Victor Von Doom said:
Yeah...the Air Force offers the course for free. Hell--you can't even ride your bike onto base unless you've taken the course. That goes for people who just bought the bike. You have to get it towed onto base.

But the catch 22 is that the course doesn't provide loaner bikes for the class. Yeah...it's weird like that.

most of the military bases have some ****ed up rules for bikes, but when you take the course there supposed to have honda 250's, there tiny little bikes but they do the trick.

and being a speed junkie...theres nothing in the world that compares to driving down the road one second at 30MPH and the next second poping it into 4 gear and going 60MPH and then poping it into 5th at 85MPH. and still gaining speed the only things keeping you alive is are your wits and your balance as you fight mother nature as she commands the winds.

and i started off on a 800cc bike,

Mycar.jpg

I just bought this car, but it's dark green.

I almost had an orgasm driving it.

So it's been suggested to me by several friends that I trade in my Explorer for a smaller car with better gas mileage.

I punched them in the throat.

But to be honest...I have been thinking about it. But everytime I give it some serious thought....I have to buy something from the store like a computer desk or something that just wouldn't fit in a sedan.

I'm still holding out for General Lee.

Too much information. Seriously.

No, too much information would be....

If with a girl? No.

what, girls give you orgasms? I thought they were just pains in my neck

If with a guy? Yes.

Is my sign on name Dr.Strangefate?

If by himself? Yes.

It wasn't 6:20. Actually, the reason for the orgasm was...

And to be honest---I don't wanna know.

Fine, be that way

I assume not with a girl because then he'd want to brag about that.

Again, girls give you orgasms?

Not everyone here is scientist and can develop their own pleasure-bot. Or in your genetisist field....clone their own pleasure-being.

I heard that he actually cloned his arm so he could have a third hand.

I guess a 3rd arm for pleasuring purposes is ok. I mean it's a 3rd arm for just pleasure. He still has complet control of his other 2 arms like any other normal person.

But when we start getting into the Quato territory.....then it's just plain weird.

Not everyone here is scientist and can develop their own pleasure-bot. Or in your genetisist field....clone their own pleasure-being.

I cloned a female for myself

She's got redhair, is young, petite, and enjoys midnight walks.

Her turn offs are moles, gamma rays, and little tiny dogs.

Yeah, it comes out from my pelvis, and right now I'm typing with two arms, and using the third to scratch my back.

I just got a good spot.

I guess a 3rd arm for pleasuring purposes is ok. I mean it's a 3rd arm for just pleasure. He still has complete control of his other 2 arms like any other normal person.

See, VVD understands.

I have also gave myself a third leg, seventy seven eyes, and forty two noses.

I like to pick them noses.

Who was she cloned from? Cause I have a sickening feeling that shes a female version of yourself.

Redheads and women with jet-black hair are hot. Too hot to be true. So good stuff.

See, VVD understands.

I have also gave myself a third leg, seventy seven eyes, and forty two noses.

I like to pick them noses.

I fell ya bra. If I could do any genetic alterations to myself I'd have hands for feet like the girl from Aeon Flux.

monchichi3yp.jpg

I'm serious. Just think about how cool that would be! MONKEY FEET!

.......and maybe some wings.

I should be mad that this thread has gone from cars to genetic mutations.......but I'm not. Most of the people here aren't even old enough to drive. Thought I'd help out the young'uns......but seems they don't want it.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back