The Vroom Vroom Thread - Cars, Auto Care and Driving Tips

It wasn't 6:20.
CLASSIC UC REFERENCE!!!
Not everyone here is scientist and can develop their own pleasure-bot. Or in your genetisist field....clone their own pleasure-being.
Mmmmm...Pleasure-Being.
See, VVD understands.

I have also gave myself a third leg, seventy seven eyes, and forty two noses.

I like to pick them noses.
Um, that isn't a leg.
Who was she cloned from? Cause I have a sickening feeling that shes a female version of yourself.
Or me.
Redheads and women with jet-black hair are hot. Too hot to be true. So good stuff.

I fell ya bra. If I could do any genetic alterations to myself I'd have hands for feet like the girl from Aeon Flux.

monchichi3yp.jpg

I'm serious. Just think about how cool that would be! MONKEY FEET!

.......and maybe some wings.

I should be mad that this thread has gone from cars to genetic mutations.......but I'm not. Most of the people here aren't even old enough to drive. Thought I'd help out the young'uns......but seems they don't want it.
I can drive!

VROOM VROOM! CAR GO VROOM VROOM!

BEEEEEEP!!!
Uh-oh, better clean that up fast.
*hands towel to E*

anyone else notice the pace of rising gas prices? they seem to be going up about 5 cents a day'ish

anyone else notice the pace of rising gas prices? they seem to be going up about 5 cents a day'ish
I've noticed this. They're saying this is a rather disturbing trend, considering how far away we are from summer.

Luckly, I haven't had to drive that much recently. Still, I've been feeling it.

Yeah...a few weeks ago, before we were hit with that REALLY cold spell, gas had dropped down to $1.70. Today it was up to $2.57 and rising.

$1.70? Geeze. It hasn't seen under two dollars in Illinois in forever and a day. Stupid corn gas.

Although it does seem to average out at about $2.45 just now.

Oh yah, I've notes. It makes me wish I lived out by my sister. Theirs is usually ten - fifteen cents cheaper.

I've noticed this. They're saying this is a rather disturbing trend, considering how far away we are from summer.

Yah, I don't even want to think of how high its going to be by then.

Yeah...a few weeks ago, before we were hit with that REALLY cold spell, gas had dropped down to $1.70. Today it was up to $2.57 and rising.

Its about the same here.

I just noticed that too. But I tend to not pay it any mind since what's the alternative?

I also guess I haven't noticed since I always used premium gas. Here in Illinois it's always flucuated between $2.35-2.65.

up here gas floats around the 85 cents/Litre mark,(which equals around 3.40$ Canadian per Gallon) we've got all the damn oil here in Alberta why do we pay more?

anyway, my mom just bought a 2002 GMC Envoy, it's really nice, and since my mom had her liscence taken away because of her seizure's i'm the only person who can drive it so i pretty much got a new SUV!

Last edited:
I wanna drive the Air Car.

A car that runs on ****ing air.

And I heard that they're developing an air compressor that runs on compressed air, meaning that they may be able to creat a completely self-sustaining vehicle.

But of course we'll probably never see it.

Because the oil industry Sucks with a capital S.

I wanna drive the Air Car.

A car that runs on ****ing air.

And I heard that they're developing an air compressor that runs on compressed air, meaning that they may be able to creat a completely self-sustaining vehicle.

But of course we'll probably never see it.

Because the oil industry Sucks with a capital S.
Self-sestaining cars are impossible. It's the same reason why an electric can't have motor's attached to the rear two wheels and generators attached to the front two wheels and then run forever. The reason. CONSERVATION OF ENERGY. The problem is that you can't power yourself using your own energy.

Hybrid systems work because they use the fact that you want to slow down to their advantage.

Self-sestaining cars are impossible. It's the same reason why an electric can't have motor's attached to the rear two wheels and generators attached to the front two wheels and then run forever. The reason. CONSERVATION OF ENERGY. The problem is that you can't power yourself using your own energy.

Hybrid systems work because they use the fact that you want to slow down to their advantage.
Don't you crush my dreams.

My car, *****es;

Impala.jpg

Well, not actually a picture of MY car, but one of the SAME car. Most will recognize it as the same Impala model that Dean drives in Supernatural.

Nothing is impossible

the said it was impossible to moon walk but Michel jackson pulled it off and so did neil armstrong but it different ways.

They said it was impossible to travel around the world because it was flat but Christopher Columbus prooved them wrong

They said it was impossible to make jet packs put resonatly on the news they showed a guy who has made one. he can not take off but if he jumpes out a plane it works great it's the first step.

Now considering the amount of carbon dioxide in the air the Mr moonmaster's air car could very well happen. If we never tried to do the impossible there would be no pcs , phones , wheels or even comic books as there would be no printers

I'm done :lol: sorry for the useless rant

oh and I'm thinking of going for my licence soon and getting something like this

only does it have a roof that comes up? because I live in uk it rains alot

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back