The Vroom Vroom Thread - Cars, Auto Care and Driving Tips

The problem is that you can't power yourself using your own energy.

If Kevin Costner can sustain himself by drinking his own pee in Waterworld, they can make a car that powers itself.

While I'm still getting my Challenger....I saw this and am extremely intrigued.

Dodge Demon

dodgedemon1lay7.jpg

dodgedemonshowxou3.jpg

I'll have to show that to my dad.

His first car was a 71 (?) Demon. Just about the same color as that one, too.

Oh man, I lost my only key to the cap on the back of my truck. It's unlocked, so it's not a huge deal, but if I'm going into far off lands (anywhere other than home, work, or the store) I like to lock it. What will I dooooo?

SHATTER MY DREAMS WHY DON'T YOU?

*runs away crying*

JUST LOOK AT IT!

The front is modeled after their Dodge Caliber or Nitro........but the back of the vehicle is from the Charger.

2 cars in one do not make a new car.

That's just being lazy.

Now stand up and take this truth like man!

That will be in The Daily Weird.

So the car I bought broke a couple of weeks after I got.

The engine blew up.

But I finally ordered a new one today and maybe my car will be fixed.

My car looks exactly like this...

Firebird.jpg

I mentioned in another thread that I bought a new car. My first new car. I'm very proud.

This bad boy has the coolest thing ever invented...it's called an Intelligent Key. Basically what I do is keep this "key" (which is more like a key fob) in my pocket, and when I am close to the car I can lock, unlock, and even start it without even using an actual key. It also ensures I can never lock my key in the car, which I may or may not have been known to do. :shifty:

It also has another cool thing which is new for me because I've never had it in a car - integrated Bluetooth. So I have my phone paired with the car, and when I get a call it rings over the speakers, and I push the Bluetooth button on the steering wheel, and I can talk without having to pick up the phone.

The best thing, though, is that I got 350 miles out of 10 gallons of gas.

This bad boy has the coolest thing ever invented...it's called an Intelligent Key. Basically what I do is keep this "key" (which is more like a key fob) in my pocket, and when I am close to the car I can lock, unlock, and even start it without even using an actual key.
I remember when I first saw someone do that a few years back. I was all, "What the hell?!"

That sounds cool E , I've never seen an intelligent Key before it sounds great.

That sounds cool E , I've never seen an intelligent Key before it sounds great.

teanakly4.jpg

If the iKey ever gets screwed up there is also a regular key hidden inside the iKey, so I can still get in and start the car.

Latest posts

Back