The Vroom Vroom Thread - Cars, Auto Care and Driving Tips

teanakly4.jpg

If the iKey ever gets screwed up there is also a regular key hidden inside the iKey, so I can still get in and start the car.

unless you lock that in your car while it's screwed :lol:

Last edited:
Doesn't the boot/trunk auto lock in most cars? that's how my friend locked his normal keys in his car he put them down inside the boot and closed it by mistake :lol:

If it gets locked anywhere in the car, trunk included, it's close enough (because it's inside) for you to be able to just hit the unlock button on the outside handle.

If it gets locked anywhere in the car, trunk included, it's close enough (because it's inside) for you to be able to just hit the unlock button on the outside handle.

*huffs*

Damn E proof cars.

:lol:

I love high gas mileage

What do you drive?

*huffs*

Damn E proof cars.

:lol:

First time I ever locked my keys in the car was when I was working at a grocery store. I was about 17. So there I am, working on a Saturday, in 90 degree heat, on top of my Chevy Blazer trying to break into the sun roof to get my keys. It took up my entire lunch and I didn't get to eat.

So if you lock the key in the car and don't realize it anyone can just go up and open your car?

Well, that's certainly more convenient than making them hav to smash a window to get in.

I've told you a hundred times, and you always have the same response

I drive a Vibe

Your response

My father had a Vibe but it's air conditioning smelled like sulfur.

The first time I ever locked my keys in the car I was 19. My first car was a 96 Plymouth Neon.

I picked the lock of the trunk with nailclippers and my gf's hair pin. I took my slimjim kit outta the trunk and picked my own lock.

Her first question once we got in the car was why I had a slimjim? I didn't give an answer.

So if you lock the key in the car and don't realize it anyone can just go up and open your car?

Well, that's certainly more convenient than making them hav to smash a window to get in.

That's the price someone pays for being stupid.

I've told you a hundred times, and you always have the same response

I drive a Vibe

Your response

My father had a Vibe but it's air conditioning smelled like sulfur.

Oh yeah, that's right. My dad actually has a Vibe. He had some problems with the AC smelling really bad, like sulfur.

Do you guys think this is ugly?

2007_Nissan_Versa_sedan.jpg

It's not my car, but it's the same model.

Someone said it was ugly and I thought, really? It doesn't look ugly. The HHR is ugly. This looks very normal.

Someone said it was ugly and I thought, really? It doesn't look ugly. The HHR is ugly. This looks very normal.

That's not ugly at all.

It's not down and out ugly. But let me break it down in simple terms:

I wouldn't hit it.

Latest posts

Back