The Walking Dead (TV series)

I'm really really loving what I'm seeing. I'm hoping it sticks with the "no one's really safe" vibe of the comics.

Last edited:
Darabont mentions wanting to introduce Michonne in Season 2. So I guess they're not following the 1 season = 1 book strategy that TRUE BLOOD uses?

Darabont mentions wanting to introduce Michonne in Season 2. So I guess they're not following the 1 season = 1 book strategy that TRUE BLOOD uses?
Kirkman has said in an interview with Blair Butler on G4 that they are not so as people don't guess the outcome of the season. So season 1 won't end the same way volume 1 did.

Last edited:
Thomas Jane Intends To Appear In The Walking Dead

AMC's TV series adaptation of The Walking Dead has reportedly already been cleared for a second season, which means there should be lots of episode opportunities ahead for producer/director Frank Darabont to work in a part for his friend and former Mist collaborator Thomas Jane. Jane, meanwhile, is adamant that he wants to get on the show at AMC's earliest convenience.

Darabont actually denied that the second season had been approved (and he didn't want to start shooting straight away because he was tired) but you know it is coming.

Although I'm super-psyched for this, Halloween night is a ridiculous date to premiere it. A night when everyone's out that essentially marks the end of Zombie season. Brilliant. I guess the fact that it's AMC means they're assuming the people watching it on TV with be adults anyway. I hope this works out.

"Zombie season"? :sure:

The time of year when people tend to be the most into zombie stuff, when tv channels play all the "of the dead" films and zombie walks/flashmobs are organized, etc. At least, where I am.

What I'm saying is they run the risk of a lot of target audience members being out during the premiere and then not in such a zombiepocalypse mood during repeat airings. Wouldn't starting the series earlier in October make more sense? Maybe it's just me, but I hope it doesn't damage the raitings.

Last edited:
[video=vimeo;15266890]http://vimeo.com/15266890[/video]

Amazing.

I came here to post that exact thing, Proj. Incredible. I wish it were the real one.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back