The Walking Dead (TV series)

I truly LOVE the power of the internet, especially when stuff that shouldn't be available is. enjoy it if you know where to look.

I'm not watching it because the quality is terrible.

A Zombie Invasion near you.

In anticipation of the premiere of AMC's new drama series, "The Walking Dead," on Sunday October 31 at 10 p.m., AMC and FOX international networks plan to stage a worldwide zombie invasion stunt....

read more here: http://www.latinoreview.com/news/the-zombie-invasion-is-set-to-trigger-the-walking-dead-11504

Cities Involved:

New York City, USA
Washington DC, USA
Boston, USA
Chicago, USA
San Francisco, USA
Los Angeles, USA
Taipei, Taiwan
Hong Kong
Istanbul, Turkey
Athens, Greece
Sofia, Bulgaria
Estonia, Tallinn
Belgrade, Serbia
Munich, Germany
Madrid, Spain
Rome, Italy
Johannesburg, S. Africa
London, UK -- Westminster
Lisbon, Portugal
Sao Paolo, Brazil
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Santiago, Chile
Carcas, Venezuela
Bogota, Colombia
Mexico City, Mexico
Guatemala City, Guatemala

Last edited:
Well I wasn't disappointed at all with the premiere. Only thing is a read a review that said it was an hour and a half and the links only have about the hour ep. Will the premiere unleaked be longer? The reviewer also said one of the characters is
drastically different
. Didn't see that with anyone so far... Wonder what's ahead. Me and my friends are gonna watch Sunday night at his place. He's setting up his projector. We needed a new show since Lost ended.

Just finished watching am HD transfer of episode 1. WOW!

I posted on FB that this will fill the void left in all of us from LOST & BSG.

Apart from the odd iffy moment, I enjoyed it. I don't know if I like the guy playing Rick but I'm sure he'll grow on me.

Apart from the odd iffy moment, I enjoyed it. I don't know if I like the guy playing Rick but I'm sure he'll grow on me.

Yeah, I'm unsure of Rick too. Will the actor really be able to portray the intense character developments that happen to Rick? That's one of the most important draws of the comics; all the characters who've been around a while are really messed up, and by now that's everyone.

I liked it. Slow in the beginning, then it found a steady pace. I do like that they are trying to make the audience somewhat sympathetic to the zombies... That's new.

Yeah, I'm unsure of Rick too. Will the actor really be able to portray the intense character developments that happen to Rick? That's one of the most important draws of the comics; all the characters who've been around a while are really messed up, and by now that's everyone.

I think he did a pretty good job. in those alone moments where hes trying to figure out what the **** happened, he handled them pretty well. going far enough to portray the emotion but not enough to know that its fake.

Latest posts

Back