This is MY gas, go get your own

SCIENTIST POWER REPRESENT! Word to your mothah that once you go scientist, you nevah go back, dig? Where's mah collard greens?

This has no effect on Plutonium whatsoever.

Using it would be hypocritical. But I guess that doesn't matter in you people's vision of a bright American future.

Damn ignorant sciggers.

I almost used that but thought "nah... it's too far". Then I look back one post and surprise sur-****in-prise.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ourchair makes one post, and the thread degenerates into a violent race war.

Are any of us truly surprised?

****ing Squinty Eyes.

Get otta mah face with yer sci-bonics! Damn ignorant sciggers. Go stick a pipette up yer ***, Boron-lover!

Aw man, you done and pissed me off, well guess what I'm going to do?

Time to teach you, SCIENCE STYLE!

You see, by adding oxygen to a chemical forumla, its called oxidation. Surprisingly enogh, oxidation is used in many things today, LIKE GUNS BEEYATCH!

GLOCK GLOCK!

Using it would be hypocritical. But I guess that doesn't matter in you people's vision of a bright American future.

Dude, Plutonium isn't no longer an element because Pluto isn't cool enough to hang with the planet's anymore.

Plutonium is still cool, in fact the other day, me and him hanged out on the Westside and drank some gin and juice.

Aw man, you done and pissed me off, well guess what I'm going to do?

Time to teach you, SCIENCE STYLE!

You see, by adding oxygen to a chemical forumla, its called oxidation. Surprisingly enogh, oxidation is used in many things today, LIKE GUNS BEEYATCH!

GLOCK GLOCK!
I don't believe in guns, so yer' bullets can't harm me.

*LOGIC*

I thought you people only bought "drink".

You done and massacred that quote boy.

You are correct, we do buy the drink, which we made ourselves using this nifty process called distillation.

YOU HEAR THAT MOONIE! DISTILLATION! SCI-BIONICS IT UP!

I don't believe in guns, so yer' bullets can't harm me.

*LOGIC*

Yeah, at least the Earth I've been living on is properly aged, none of this 6000 year crap you got going there.

Last edited:
Yeah, at least the Earth I've been living on is properly aged, none of this 6000 year crap you got going there.
Mah Earth is nice and young and purrty. Yer' Earths all wrinkled and old like a middle-aged whore!

A slanty eyed kitten was responsible for the Holocaust.

STFU-Communist_Nazi_Jew.gif

1.00 Gal (US) = 3.78541 Liters

so thats about 2.88 a gallon of gas, but as far as i know most people don't drive cars, or not big ones, alot of small ones, and those are mostly only business people, the common folk ride a bike or small or less than 50cc motor bikes....

I wonder, if most people ride bikes or walk, why is there still traffic? And heinous traffic at that...I hate gas prices right now. It just hit $3.05 for a gallon here. When i first moved to Texas 8 years ago or so, gas cost about .95 cents per gallon.

anyone know where i can sell my soul to the devil? i need to fill up my tank.

4.09 to fill up today on regular

anyone know where i can sell my soul to the devil? i need to fill up my tank.

4.09 to fill up today on regular

I've heard Chicago is near 5 bucks a gallon now.

Anyways, we're still under 4. It's like 3.90 here.

Yeah, it's $4.19 by me, but I was up just South of Chicago today and it was around $4.39. I can only imagine what it is in the city (I'm guessing $4.59 or so).

So, uuhh, anyone else get the feeling cars won't exist in five years?

Gemini said:
In Alberta gas is $1.25 a LITRE, so 5 bucks a gallon

it baffles me because we've got all of the oil

Don't you just love international trade agreements?

Last edited:
So, uuhh, anyone else get the feeling cars won't exist in five years?

Don't you just love international trade agreements?

****IN OPEC!

While I'm visiting family in British Columbia I just looked the gas prices here (i never bothered to check) they're $1.35 al litre, or approx $5.40 a litre

Cars will exist, but they'll be relics, probably in 10 years though, the thing about introducing a new mode of transportation or fuel, is that you have to find a way to make it economically feasable

while Hydrogen cells would work great, there are only a handful of filling stations in the entirety of the united states, and since there are so few hydrogen powered vehicles it's nearly impossible to get Gas Station chains to retro fit there filling stations to accomadate the new fuel.

we're going to be stuck in cars with leaded gas until the world is completley tapped because people are making to much money off of this stuff, so any new alternative is going to take a long long time to reach the stage where it will actually become viable as a replacement to gas, I mean look how long it took for companies to take Hybrid's or electric cars seriously.

The closest gas station to me went down to $3.999, but a few of them are still at $4.099 and even $4.149.

Latest posts

Back