Thunderbolts discussion (spoilers)

At least with Elis gone the book will ship on time.

oh i get tired of this,

this is worth waiting for, most of the books people ***** about being late are worth waiting for Iron Fist, Thor, Astonishing, they're worth the wait

Now I just can't imagine how good Ultimate Hulk Vs Wolverine #3 is going to be :shock:

Ah....so good.

That is some damn fine Ellis.

Osborn's rant was one of the best things I've ever read. How he handled Swordsman was fantastic. Having Swordsman become scared and actually ask for his mommy was priceless.

Ah....so good.

That is some damn fine Ellis.

Osborn's rant was one of the best things I've ever read. How he handled Swordsman was fantastic. Having Swordsman become scared and actually ask for his mommy was priceless.

I have to agree,

This page is what I was waiting for since Day 1...

GreenGoblin01.jpg

This was pure gold. It is how the entire Marvel universe should be.

"You don't have a mother! A pig coughed and out you came!!"

"I'd love to be able to do anything competently, but my family tree looks like two sticks jutting out of a dead raccoon.."

and is insane scream of "I AM GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" was awesome.

Ellis final issue was terrific.

The Green Goblin - Songbird showdown was great.

And the return of Bulleyes!

This was everything a series about maniacs should be.

#123 was great.

Great moments include:

The conversation about what to do with Andrea and Swordsman - "Swordsman seems to hold a grudge against me for crucifying him.."

"Pilot... RAMMING SPEED."

"Venom, Bullseye, I say this for the benefit of both you and your handlers. Don't hold back."

Moonstone switching sides.

"Whoops. Friendly fire. Does it still count as 'friendly' if I hate you?"

"Mister Osborn... are you okay sir?"
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Judging from Diggle's first issue, his run might be even better than Ellis's. Big things are coming.

Judging from Diggle's first issue, his run might be even better than Ellis's. Big things are coming.

Diggle's first issue was great stuff, the second one is out today, which i'm on my way to pick up

while i'm excited about the new cast (Ant-Man!), i'm really going to miss the current one, and I just know Bendis is going to screw them up royal in Dark Avengers

Who are the new T-bolts? The cover is killer but I gotta know who AK-47 Jason in the hockey mask is. And giant axe guy.

I'm enjoying Diggle's run. It's great. I love this new Thunderbolts direction that Ellis started so much that I'm going to go back and finish his run.

I don't know if there's a Deadpool thread so I'm going to post this here... I'm reading Deadpool now because these two titles are crossing over and #8 was quite surprising... I enjoyed it. I don't even like Deadpool. I've never found him funny. But this was pretty good. I don't understand what was up with the random hallucination but I think Deadpool vs. the Thunderbolts is a pretty awesome idea.

Ok---so what issue did Diggle's run start? And what issues is this crossing over with Deadpool?

Diggle's run started with Issue 126, and the Deadpool crossover goes Deadpool #8, Thunderbolts #130, Deadpool #9 and Thunderbolts #131. Deadpool #8 is the only one out so far. Diggle's been fantastic, though. And I love saying Diggle.

Diggle.

I'm enjoying Diggle's run. It's great. I love this new Thunderbolts direction that Ellis started so much that I'm going to go back and finish his run.

I don't know if there's a Deadpool thread so I'm going to post this here... I'm reading Deadpool now because these two titles are crossing over and #8 was quite surprising... I enjoyed it. I don't even like Deadpool. I've never found him funny. But this was pretty good. I don't understand what was up with the random hallucination but I think Deadpool vs. the Thunderbolts is a pretty awesome idea.

The Deadpool series has been like that for the most part, not great, but surprisingly good for all the stuff it has stacked against it.

The only possible complaints I have over Diggles T-Bolts so far is Ant-Man's new suit, and the fill-in arts in the last issue.

I just finished Ellis's run. That second arc was awesome. His Osborn is fantastic. Such great dialogue. Bullseye's return was perfect too. I want to see him go after Songbird now.

Dark Reign would be so much better if Ellis was still writing Osborn.

I just finished Ellis's run. That second arc was awesome. His Osborn is fantastic. Such great dialogue. Bullseye's return was perfect too. I want to see him go after Songbird now.

Dark Reign would be so much better if Ellis was still writing Osborn.

Oh without a doubt

Also, the Thunderbolts x-over was a bit of a step-down, because of the serious shift in tone, It's understandable given the titles dance partner. If anything Way and Medina should be aping Diggle and De LaTorre, not the other way around (I'm aware that Bong Dazo was the artist for this issue).

Still a good issue, great even if it was Deadpool #9 with the T-Bolts guest-starring.

Latest posts

Back