Thunderbolts discussion (spoilers)

Pretty much what DJF said.

Steel Spider had his arm ripped off by Venom. Radioactive Man then cauterized the wound.

The chick fled the fight and made it to her interview....only after she crashed thru the window in full costume.

American Eagle had a brief showdown with Bullseye. Bullseye threw a knife at AE and AE caught it. Then after a couple punches were thrown---they activated Bullseye's nanochain. He was electrocuted and then immediately kicked in the head. Followed by American Eagle snapping Bullseye's neck.

Yeah.....Bullseye got his *** handed to him.

Wait... I know this is MAJOR fanboy+90s comics nerdity... but Bullseye has an Adimantium spine. And I think a skull too. How does one break that?

american eagle has super strength?

Hehe... Faye...

Anywho, I don't think that works. Adamantium is supposed to be fairly unbreakable. I mean if The Hulk pounding on Wolverine doesn't do it then American Eagle must be a whole lot more badass then we knew.

Hehe... Faye...

Anywho, I don't think that works. Adamantium is supposed to be fairly unbreakable. I mean if The Hulk pounding on Wolverine doesn't do it then American Eagle must be a whole lot more badass then we knew.

Logan has a healing factor though.

Logan has a healing factor though.

Still adamantium is unbreakable

It could be that he just dislicated it since im sure it must still have joints a such

.....Or ellis just didnt know

Ellis shouldn't have to know, the god damned editor should know. Can't the man Wiki the characters he's got under his editorial control?

Editors should know, but you know, you bring up the fact that SOMEONE should have known Aunt May's maiden name and you get a million fanboys defending the creators' ignorance. "Oh, so they should have to reade evry Spider-Man comic before working on Spider-Man?" Yes. Yes they should. No one knows and no one cares that no one knows.

Last edited:
Wait... I know this is MAJOR fanboy+90s comics nerdity... but Bullseye has an Adimantium spine. And I think a skull too. How does one break that?

That won't help him at all though. His nerves aren't protected one bit. When someone 'snaps' your neck, it's the nerve that paralyses you and the broken bone that kills you.

So, he got paralyzed.

Makes perfect sense to me.

That won't help him at all though. His nerves aren't protected one bit. When someone 'snaps' your neck, it's the nerve that paralyses you and the broken bone that kills you.

So, he got paralyzed.

Makes perfect sense to me.

That was my thinking in my previous post.

This comic kicks major ***.

That is all.

Oh, and look for me in next month letter's column. I've yet to write in, but I already know I'll make it in sometime this arc. :)

I dropped this a while ago because it was boring, but what's been happening?

I wrote a letter in to "Rap Sheet" (the letters column) and I also suggested a quote from Great Expectations that had the word thunderbolts in it. We'll see if they print one or both of those....

I didn't understand what was going on in Samson's head.

Also, what exactly is the plan of the "caged angels"?

I didn't understand what was going on in Samson's head.
I'm guessing he's doing a bit of mental fantasizing about they way he'd like to handle the situations with Norman Osborn and Karen Sofen. Although I can't tell if that's really him thinking about it, or whether Mirage is giving him a mental nudge from her holding cell. Her comment about the inside of his head being fascinating suggests that she's just an observer at the moment, but someone who knows more about these characters than I do might see it differently.

I wish Zombiepanda was still posting here. He and I were having a discussion about Samson at one point, and the comparison of his character to that of pulp fiction hero Doc Savage. With his hair cut this short, Samson bears a striking resemblance to Savage, at least as Savage was depicted in the novels' cover art and some of the comic book adaptations I've seen.

Latest posts

Back