Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland

Is that REALLY Evanna Lynch?! That picture is actually better than she's ever looked.

No Alice is being played by Mia Wasikowska (the girl in the pic), I was just giving my approval, and the only person I would have liked as much (and preferred only slightly more) is Evanna Lynch.

I still think its funny about my hometown and its apparent "heritage" or whatever to the inspiration of Alice In Wonderland. Im sure this came up before and someone on this very site bogused the towns` claims. Its funny though because there is a statue on the Western beach of my town with alice, some rabbit guy and hat guy. On top of that we have a special shop where you can learn a bunch of crap about it. Good ****!

I still think its funny about my hometown and its apparent "heritage" or whatever to the inspiration of Alice In Wonderland. Im sure this came up before and someone on this very site bogused the towns` claims. Its funny though because there is a statue on the Western beach of my town with alice, some rabbit guy and hat guy. On top of that we have a special shop where you can learn a bunch of crap about it. Good ****!

you live in wonderland! Does your cat disappear randomly leaving just a smile? :D

http://www.bttf.com said:
Los Angeles — Crispin Glover has signed on to play the Knave of Hearts in Tim Burton's adaptation of Alice in Wonderland for Disney.

Glover joins Mia Wasikowska as Alice and a cast that includes Johnny Depp, Anne Hathaway and Helena Bonham Carter. Burton is using a combination of live action and performance-capture technology to tell the Lewis Carroll story.

The APA-repped Glover is no stranger to performance-capture technology: He worked in the medium for Beowulf.

In Alice, the Knave of Hearts is put on trial for stealing the Queen of Hearts' tarts and is defended by Alice.

The cast is looking to be great. I can't wait

Mia Wasikowska as Alice
Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter
Helena Bonham Carter as the Red Queen
Anne Hathaway as the White Queen
Michael Sheen as the Cheshire Cat
Alan Rickman as the Caterpillar
Matt Lucas as Tweedledum and Tweedledee
Crispin Glover as the Knave of Hearts
Eleanor Tomlinson as Fiona Chataway, an unfriendly girl Alice knows before she falls down the rabbit hole
Christopher Lee and Tim Pigott-Smith have unnamed roles

So the cast is quite interesting...

There's no more picture of Depp, I missed the boat.
This may have words on it, but you still get to see Johnny in costume:

111708_deppmadhatter.jpg

Latest posts

Back