Timeline Hub

Anyone else extremely confused as to when Ahsoka takes place compared to the Rebel's epilogue?
There are 3 possibilities

1) The epilogue of rebels
is what we see in Ahsoka Ep 2, so they retconned Ahsoka's design and the staff she had

2) What we saw in Ep 2 is a reference to the epilogue, and what the epilogue will actually be we have yet to see

3) The epilogue is set before but I doubt it, as the monument was created especially for the anniversary in the series

Anyone else extremely confused as to when Ahsoka takes place compared to the Rebel's epilogue?
In episode one it is never said, it just seems like time has passed, is there any actual indicator to when does the epilogue happens? I think I read an interview with Dave Filoni I think where he said that Ahsoka happens during The Mandalorian S3 but I don't know how accurate is that

The Office (UK) and The Office (US) share continuity. There's also that David Brent spin-off movie. No idea about Parks and Recreation, I'm pretty sure it's not connected?

It just occurred to me that the Hannibal Lector timeline has four films and a TV series. Weirdly though, Silence of the Lambs takes place in 1990 while Clarice, a sequel series, takes place in 1993 but is supposedly 1 year later? I guess we'd just have to ignore the 1 year stuff?

1952 - Hannibal Rising
1989 - Red Dragon
1990 - Silence of the Lambs
1993 - Clarice 1x01-1x13
2000 - Hannibal

I will mention that the Hannibal TV series is a separate entity from the films.

The Office (UK) and The Office (US) share continuity. There's also that David Brent spin-off movie. No idea about Parks and Recreation, I'm pretty sure it's not connected?
There was a video I think were Creed buys drugs from Jesse

There is a pretty good chronological viewing by Scoobysnax.
This is the one I worked on for that site. It's super out-dated and needs a TON of work, but I haven't had the time to go through and watch all of the content. I'm sure Scooby is a multi-verse at this point, but if anyone wants to take a crack at it, by all means.

Thinking of the View Askewniverse got me thinking about the Scream timeline (because it's tangentially linked in Scream 3). I discovered a few shorts for Scream VI. I believe this is the Scream franchise timeline, including the animated short and Calm Sleep Stories video.

Yes, I included the TV series in this listing because they intended to cross the S1-2 story over with the films at one point and the S3 story features Ghostface complete with the original voice.

1993 - Dead by Daylight: Tome 13: Malevolence: Danny Johnson: Beneath the Mask (Memory 708-717)
1993 - Dead by Daylight: Ghost Face: Official Trailer
1993 - Dead by Daylight (Ghost Face Lore)
1996 - Scream (1996)
1998 - Scream 2
2000 - Scream 3
2011 - Scream 4
2015 - Scream 1x01-1x10
2016 - Scream: If I Die (1-6 Shorts)
2016 - Scream 2x01-2x14
2018 - Scream 3x01-3x06
2022 - Scream (2022)
2023 - Scream VI: House Call
2023 - Calm Sleep Stories: Ghostface's 'Rules for a Good Night's Rest'
2023 - Scream VI

Last edited:
Thinking of the View Askewniverse got me thinking about the Scream timeline (because it's tangentially linked in Scream 3). I discovered a few shorts for Scream VI. I believe this is the Scream franchise timeline, including the animated short and Calm Sleep Stories video.

Yes, I included the TV series in this listing because they intended to cross the S1-2 story over with the films at one point and the S3 story features Ghostface complete with the original voice.
1996 - Scream (1996)
1998 - Scream 2
2000 - Scream 3
2011 - Scream 4
2015 - Scream 1x01-1x10
2016 - Scream: If I Die (1-6 Shorts)
2016 - Scream 2x01-2x14
2018 - Scream: Resurrection 3x01-3x06
2022 - Scream (2022)
2023 - Scream VI: House Call
2023 - Calm Sleep Stories: Ghostface's 'Rules for a Good Night's Rest'
2023 - Scream VI
In Scream 2022 they Said that the last Ghostface attack was in 2011, I don't think the tv show could be canon

Different locations (Atlanta/California) and they weren't attacking our movie characters so it wouldn't be relevant.

Last edited:
This is the one I worked on for that site. It's super out-dated and needs a TON of work, but I haven't had the time to go through and watch all of the content. I'm sure Scooby is a multi-verse at this point, but if anyone wants to take a crack at it, by all means.
It's updated, but sadly not reworked, but should be good for a basis, I agree! The various Scooby shows, movies (and probably comics) are confirmed to be separate universes in the Crisis of Infinity Scoobys story in Scooby-Doo! Team-Up #50. The question is where are the dividing lines?...

Attachments

• 3w9c7mroiqx31.jpg
    3w9c7mroiqx31.jpg
    346 KB · Views: 10
It's updated, but sadly not reworked, but should be good for a basis, I agree! The various Scooby shows, movies (and probably comics) are confirmed to be separate universes in the Crisis of Infinity Scoobys story in Scooby-Doo! Team-Up #50. The question is where are the dividing lines?...
That is funny because they are some Mystery Gangs in that event represented as different universes just for having slightly different clothes even if logically some of these should be the same. It is like the Ghostbusters IDW comics showing the two animated Ghostbusters tv shows as different universes were they clearly are sequel to each other

Danny Johnson is shown to be the original Ghostface that preceeded his on-screen successors in Dead by Daylight. A cosmetic in the game mentions that every Ghost Face should have said cosmetic, confirming that he exists in a world where there's more than one.
Screenshot_20230901_180327_Chrome.jpg
The Ghost Face from Dead by Daylight is therefore the original Ghostface that was taken in 1993, even predating the Lakewood Slasher of 1994.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back