Timeline Hub

A lot of people try and fit the reboot continuity as part of the original timeline from the classic films, but there's too many problems with that so I don't agree with that interpretation. The TV series fits in perfectly fine though.

Classic Universe
Original Timeline

3085 - Planet of the Apes 1x01-1x14
3955 - Planet of the Apes
3955 - Beneath the Planet of the Apes

Altered Timeline
1973 - Escape from the Planet of the Apes
1991 - Conquest of the Planet of the Apes
2004 - Battle for the Planet of the Apes

Animated Universe
3979 - Return to the Planet of the Apes 1x01-1x13

Remake Universe
5021 - Planet of the Apes

Reboot Universe
2016 - Rise of the Planet of the Apes
2026 - Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
2028 - War for the Planet of the Apes
So I'm only interested in the Reboot. Doesn't the first film span many years? I'd love to see time-stamps for at least those three films.

Sorry! I'll look for it, but pop a link just in case.
another one is my WIP tomb raider timeline

Not sure if anyone's done one for this franchise before, but would love to see a timeline for Firefly, along with the tie-in comics and novels.

Oh BTW, when you have a chance @Pro Bot, mind linking the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure timeline onto the main post, as well as the timeline thread I have in the works for Silent Hill?
Ah, what the heck... gonna give a Firefly timeline a shot.

2511 - Firefly 1x01, "Serenity" (Opening scenes)
251? - R. Tam, Session 1 - Excerpt
251? - R. Tam, Session 22 - Excerpt
251? - R. Tam, Session 165 - Excerpt
251? - R. Tam, Session 416 - First Excerpt
251? - R. Tam, Session 416 - Second Excerpt
2517 - Serenity (Simon rescuing River scenes)
2517 - Firefly 1x01, "Serenity"
2517 - Firefly 1x02, "The Train Job"
2517 - Firefly 1x03, "Bushwhacked"
2517 - Firefly 1x04, "Shindig"
2517 - Firefly 1x05, "Safe"
2517 - Firefly 1x06, "Our Mrs. Reynolds"
2517 - Firefly 1x07, "Jaynestown"
2517 - Firefly 1x08, "Out of Gas"
2517 - Firefly 1x09, "Ariel"
2517 - Firefly 1x10, "War Stories"
2517 - Firefly 1x11, "Trash"
2517 - Firefly 1x12, "The Message"
2517 - Firefly 1x13, "Heart of Gold"
2517 - Firefly 1x14, "Objects in Space"
2517 - Serenity: Better Days #1-3
2517 - Serenity: Those Left Behind #1-3
2518 - Serenity (Present-Day)
2518 - Serenity: Float Out

Pro Bot, can you add these timelines to the first post? They are all in progress but I guess it doesn't matter, since there are other in progress in the post.

Last edited:
Is Wonka a canon Prequel to one of the Charlie and the Chocolate Factory Movies or is it in its own seperate corner of the Multiverse?

There's Ninja Turtle variants in the Stranger Things Universe, apparently...

There's Ninja Turtle variants in the Stranger Things Universe, apparently...
Wow TMNT Characters are reaching Transformers status, basically they are everywhere.

Oh, @Pro Bot thanks for adding the timelines to the first message.
Also, instead of Sonic Canon Universe you made a mistake and put Resident Evil Canon Universe in its place

Making an annunce. Probably in the COMIC Days you Will see something really MARVELouse, that Will make at least 6 people of you wondering If I'm a masochist and probably love the 1st day of the week. Anyway should probably arrive on the 6th day of the week.

P.S. This message seems to don't make a lot of sense, but in reality there Is the name of my new AMAZING project, Just clocked on open sight. If some of you can uncover that, you ara FANTASTIC. Also I Will Need a team Like the AVENGERS, to uncover some of the GOLDEN part of the project. Also cool that a person that uses Tweeter now could be called X-MAN. Can't wait to see what would you think of this message. The mind Is a really cool tool on uncovering a lot of MARVELS.

P.P.S. This doesn't have anything to do with the annuncement above, Just saying that I felt Like the riddler ahahaha, anyway Good luck on uncovering this.

Last edited:
Making an annunce. Probably in the COMIC Days you Will see something really MARVELouse, that Will make at least 6 people of you wondering If I'm a masochist and probably love the 1st day of the week. Anyway should probably arrive on the 6th day of the week.

P.S. This message seems to don't make a lot of sense, but in reality there Is the name of my new AMAZING project, Just clocked on open sight. If some of you can uncover that, you ara FANTASTIC. Also I Will Need a team Like the AVENGERS, to uncover some of the GOLDEN part of the project. Also cool that a person that uses Tweeter now could be called X-MAN. Can't wait to see what would you think of this message. The mind Is a really cool tool on uncovering a lot of MARVELS.

P.P.S. This doesn't have anything to do with the annuncement above, Just saying that I felt Like the riddler ahahaha, anyway Good luck on uncovering this.

You are doing a Marvel Silver Age Timeline?

Latest posts

Back