Titles to Millar's Ultimate Fantastic Four arcs revealed

Actually, the world is the nexus of the universe, and I am the nexus of the world, thus, double-trumping you.

I've triple-stamped it, no erasies, touch-boom make it true.

Bass said:
Actually, the world is the nexus of the universe, and I am the nexus of the world, thus, double-trumping you.

He could still be the "Nexus of Bizarro World". Or even better, the "Nexus of the Ultimate Universe."

moonmaster said:
Hmmmmmmmm......."Nexus of the Universe?" That's a pretty big title. How about the "Nexus of Pluto". Or maybe the......wait for it....."Nexus of Uranus!"

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....I'm funny...

No your not.

Bass said:

Well it's obvious someone didn't stay in school and say no to drugs. You my native friend are in the stage that is denile. It's okay it happens to all the weirdos and crackheads. I am the nexus of the universe. Nuff said.

Can we get back on freaking topic here?

Who cares what Bass is? I know I don't.

I'm hoping we don't see Ultimate Micronauts . . . little aliens? Microscopic aliens? It was a big crossover arc in the early 80's . . . in 616. For real.

I can't believe I remember this. Shield, The X-men, the Avengers & the freakin' Micronauts vs. Hydra and the Brotherhood and the bad Micronauts.

Eh Gods! I'm so glad the Micronauts have their own indie title.

But I tell ya - it was good! Well, to a 13 year old it was.

:wink:

Leather

They could be described as bacterias this time... If there was a villain inside of the President's body, then it would most likely be your 'nauts. Who knows, if they were to be introduced, it would be a cool nod to 616, right?

Latest posts

Back