Titles to Millar's Ultimate Fantastic Four arcs revealed

Goodwill said:
This is what happened to UXM, too. The first two arcs were great, the World Tour arc slipped, and the title struggled from there. It's too bad Millar's got such a bad habit, but he's been ok on the Ultimates, so we may be alright with this one.

He's said he prefers short runs on titles, so he probably isn't used to having a run on a title.

Glad to see I wasn't completely raped by everyone

:lol: You wish!

Yeah, I understand. You can get bored with things after too long. That's what happened to me with Next X on this site.

i think the skrulls will infect thor the reason i think it will be called president thor is because the skrulls are a hostile race survival of the fittest type thing, my theory is that they will infect the most powerful man on earth thinking he's thier leader

It's a possible idea, but considering the Skrulls/Chitauri have been practically wiped out by the Ultimates, it might not work. Maybe with another alien race?

Spade said:
r the skrulls the chitari?

Yes. Different cultures have different names for that species, and Skrull was just one of them.

We are known as the Chitauri. The Afrikans dubbed us Annakui or Skrull.

I believe the line was something like that.

The scary thing is, Spade, the Chitauri is the name given to a race of reptilian aliens on this planet - in real life. Almost every culture has a name for reptilian aliens. The Chitauri is a real moniker, and was the original name Kirby was going to give to the Skrulls.

Bass said:
and was the original name Kirby was going to give to the Skrulls.

I didn't know that.

I love you Bass. :D

UltimateE said:
No, and they are much more reptillian in appearance.

But they're shapeshifters, so they can masquerade as humans.

UltimateE said:
Or cantaloupes.

Of course.

"Mmmmmm, I'm can't wait to eat this delicious catalou-AHHHHGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"

moonmaster said:
Of course.

"Mmmmmm, I'm can't wait to eat this delicious catalou-AHHHHGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!"
You don't eat the fruit, the fruit eats you! A-List supervillain in my book.

UltimateE said:
I didn't know that.

I love you Bass. :D

That's why I'm Nexus of the World, baby.

*puts on shades* *gets on his harley davidson and rides off into the sunset*

Bass said:
That's why I'm Nexus of the World, baby.

*puts on shades* *gets on his harley davidson and rides off into the sunset*

Hey that's my bike. That no good **************** thinks he so special cause he's the nexus of the world. He'll learn who's really greater when I finally get it though he thick head that I'm THE NEXUS OF THE FREAKIN UNIVERSE!

*Walks off grumbling about turning Bass into fishsticks into the sunset*

thee great one said:

Hey that's my bike. That no good **************** thinks he so special cause he's the nexus of the world. He'll learn who's really greater when I finally get it though he thick head that I'm THE NEXUS OF THE FREAKIN UNIVERSE!

*Walks off grumbling about turning Bass into fishsticks into the sunset*

Hmmmmmmmm......."Nexus of the Universe?" That's a pretty big title. How about the "Nexus of Pluto". Or maybe the......wait for it....."Nexus of Uranus!"

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

....I'm funny...

Latest posts

Back