Tomb of Namor speculation...and whats the Storm family secret?

Hawkeye101 said:
Yeah! What Ultimate E said!
What in the Hell does E stand for anyway, Elektra?

Erik!

Hawkeye101 said:
First off, I forgot that 616 Namor had elf ears. I just looked at my Le Namor Hero clix. Yeah, he got elf ears.

Ahhh, it only took 7 sets, but we finally got a Namor clix. And with Armor Wars coming in November, we'll finally have a War Machine, Spider-Woman, etc, clix that I've been dying to see made.

Sorry to get off topic, but when a man mentions Heroclix it makes my ears (or eyes in this case) perk up almost as much as when a woman mentions sex.

Yeah! What Ultimate E said!
What in the Hell does E stand for anyway, Elektra?

ProjectX2 said:

Nah, it stands for Evermind, which is a perfect example of how E is able to watch us all in our most private of moments, like God or a ghost or something.

Hawkeye101 said:
First off, I forgot that 616 Namor had elf ears. I just looked at my Le Namor Hero clix. Yeah, he got elf ears.

Okay, now, yes, a lot of civilizations have the great destructo-story, but Atlantis had a specific Mythology that followed the Greeks (i.e. Posiedon was the father of the damn island). Now that we see Egyptian statues and whatev, is proof that the Thing whacking the T-rex screwed up which civilization Atlantis belongs. That's all i'm sayin'.

The modern theory of Atlantis has always been a mix of Egyptian and Greek lore. The story of Atlantis began in Egypt, and eventually Plato got a hold of it. I dunno if anyone ever played the computer game Zues, but it had an expansion called Posiedon that let you play Atlantis. Most of the buildings were pyramids built out of a precious black stone called Orichulum. I think Age of Mythology had reference to pyramids too, but don't hold me to that one.

Last edited:
UltimateE said:
That's right - with a "k" like Magneto. :twisted:

Yeah! Magneto is the $#!T man! Anyway........

Namor will ahve some pretty destructo-powers and we find out that it was he who sunk Atlantis. The family secret is that there is a third storm child and nobody knows where he/she is, and later on we find out that it's Ultimate Medusa. Anyway, The FF beat Namor and he goes to chill with Doom and assists him in Latvuria takeover and then realises that what he did was wrong and becomes a good guy or sumthin' like that.

Hawkeye101 said:
Yeah! Magneto is the $#!T man! Anyway........

Namor will ahve some pretty destructo-powers and we find out that it was he who sunk Atlantis. The family secret is that there is a third storm child and nobody knows where he/she is, and later on we find out that it's Ultimate Medusa. Anyway, The FF beat Namor and he goes to chill with Doom and assists him in Latvuria takeover and then realises that what he did was wrong and becomes a good guy or sumthin' like that.

You really like those old, hokey comic plots huh?

DIrishB said:
You really like those old, hokey comic plots huh?

Nah, I just love the reaction I get outta people when they 'see' the supportation of the ol' hokey plot lines. If I wasn't so frickin' tired I'd come up with something more believeable.

Hawkeye101 said:
Nah, I just love the reaction I get outta people when they 'see' the supportation of the ol' hokey plot lines. If I wasn't so frickin' tired I'd come up with something more believeable.
The 'Supportation' itself is hokey.

ourchair said:
The 'Supportation' itself is hokey.

So I start to make up words when I'm tired. You want make sumthin' of it?

Nah, but I still like the idea that there is a third Storm Child, and Namor has nothing to do with the secret.

I don't like the idea of a third Storm Child. I hate storylines like that. Who doesn't keep track of their children and really if the Storm's did get rid of a child somewhere.... why would they do that? It's not like they're not well off.

I do like that Namor would have NOTHING to do with the Storm secret though. No need to tie Atlantis with them it's just too stupid and coincidental.

TheManWithoutFear said:
I don't like the idea of a third Storm Child. I hate storylines like that. Who doesn't keep track of their children and really if the Storm's did get rid of a child somewhere.... why would they do that? It's not like they're not well off.
Ugh, yes. Yet for some reason, Joss Whedon gets with something similar in Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

I'm more inclined towards some kind of mystery behind the absence of Dr. Storm's wife. Dr. Storm emphatically states in the first arc, "I lost their mother, I won't lose them too!" suggesting there was some kind of tragedy behind her disappearance/death. I could be reading too much into that, but you have to admit the room for that possibility is there for any writer to play with.

ourchair said:
Ugh, yes. Yet for some reason, Joss Whedon gets with something similar in Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

I'm more inclined towards some kind of mystery behind the absence of Dr. Storm's wife. Dr. Storm emphatically states in the first arc, "I lost their mother, I won't lose them too!" suggesting there was some kind of tragedy behind her disappearance/death. I could be reading too much into that, but you have to admit the room for that possibility is there for any writer to play with.

It was said in the recent issue that she's dead though... right?

TheManWithoutFear said:
It was said in the recent issue that she's dead though... right?
That's what Sue said. But bear in mind, what Sue knows may or may not be just something her Dad told her.

Maybe his wife wasn't dead, but kidnapped by Namor! :shock:

Latest posts

Back