Transformers discussion (Spoilers!)

How would you rate Transformers?

• Total voters
There's no way he sacrifices however many millions of dollars he gets just because they won't put the movie on Blu-Ray? I call bull****.

What a douche.

Maybe , but I think it's true , He wants it to multi format and IMO i can respect that decision on his part. I just don't like what this could do the Transformers sequel

Maybe , but I think it's true , He wants it to multi format and IMO i can respect that decision on his part. I just don't like what this could do the Transformers sequel

I can guarantee with almost 100% certainty that it won't to anything to it. He'll be back.

I can guarantee with almost 100% certainty that it won't to anything to it. He'll be back.

If he doesn't you have to kiss my ring and grant me mod powers!:twisted:

I don't know what any of this HD or Blu-Ray crap is, I just want Transformers on DVD.

I don't know what any of this HD or Blu-Ray crap is, I just want Transformers on DVD.

Me too. Not sure if I'll update to hd or blueray for years.

was thinking about it but at the end of the day I've not looked at a dvd and thought "damn this is horrible quality"

Michael Bay was already a douche long before making this announcement.

But yeah, who's gonna want to see a Transformers sequel anyway? The first one was bad enough. :p

Kidding!

If he doesn't you have to kiss my ring and grant me mod powers!:twisted:

Put it this way - if he doesn't do it, it won't have a single thing to do with the release format of the first one.

Bay Retracts No Transformers 2 Statement
Source: Michael Bay
August 21, 2007

Early Tuesday morning, Michael Bay posted on his official website that Paramount/DreamWorks' decision to exclusively support HD DVD and not Blu-ray meant he would not be coming back for Transformers 2. Now, he's taking it all back. Here's his new post:

Last night at dinner I was having dinner with three Blu-Ray owners, they were pissed about no Transformers Blu-Ray and I drank the kool aid hook line and sinker. So at 1:30 in the morning I posted - nothing good ever comes out of early am posts mind you - I over reacted. I heard where Paramount is coming from and the future of HD and players that will be close to the $200 mark which is the magic number. I like what I heard.

As a director, I'm all about people seeing films in the best quality possible, and I saw and heard firsthand people upset about a corporate decision.

So today I saw 300 on HD-DVD, it rocks!

So I think I might be back on to do Transformers 2!

Michael Bay

He'll be back and I can admit I was wrong and you were right E

It was probably just a publicity stunt anyway. There's no way he actually thought that, said it, then changed his mind about it.

I call shenanigans.

It was probably just a publicity stunt anyway. There's no way he actually thought that, said it, then changed his mind about it.

I call shenanigans.

Maybe he did , Movies are art. He would want people to enjoy it as much as possible. Or maybe not , there is no way of knowing for sure.

I call shenanigans.
Seriously.

All within like a day? Yeah right. And if he was really pissed, why would he have said "No Transformers 2 for me!" like that?

Bah, this is all idiotic and a waste of time.

Seriously.

All within like a day? Yeah right. And if he was really pissed, why would he have said "No Transformers 2 for me!" like that?

Bah, this is all idiotic and a waste of time.

This is the 1985 discussion all over again. :lol:

Latest posts

Back