Trinity Series Discussion *SPOILERS!*

So, I've been reading torrents of these issues before I decide if I'm going to pick it up or not. I'm not going to make it to the comic shop until next week, and honestly won't decide whether I'm going to read this or not until the week after, when I go to pick up the next issue of RIP.

It's not looking good, though. So far, it reads like a pretty generic superhero book. I liked the exchanges between the Trinity in the first issue, and the Wally and kids scene, but other than that, it's been pretty meh. By the books. Vanilla. For me to pick up a weekly book, it has to basically be in the top five of superhero books on the stands. It has to do something interesting and different, and pull me through from week to week. This doesn't do that. And it's a shame for DC, because 52 pulled me in to the store most weeks, and as a result, I ended up buying a lot more comics.

And yeah. Tarot's a new character created by Nicieza.

Last edited:
I like how they're using the backups. DSF is right, it's just the same as if it was one whole story, only instead of intercutting it's just split up. It's really pretty smart.

That was me dude.

:cry:

I haven't gotten to the shop this week. I'll probably go when i get back from Indianapolis early next week.

Latest posts

Back