Turtles Forever TV Movie

Grocer Man

Ever wanted to see the modern turtles hang out with the 80s Turtles?

Your wish has been granted!

[youtube]uJll9AO8nMo&[/youtube]

I have to say, the writing for the new turtles, before the whole time travel thing, was excellent. They had great characterization, awesome grand story lines, and really imaginative plots.

OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG,OMG....Oh My God.

THis is awesome.

I also love the differences with the Shredders.

The recent one truelly is a fearsome foe and the 80's one is comic relief.

And i love em both.

Also, Bebop and Rocksteady woo.

Last edited:
I have to say, the writing for the new turtles, before the whole time travel thing, was excellent. They had great characterization, awesome grand story lines, and really imaginative plots.

I agree, they really did a great job with the stories.

[youtube]VctLN3KSEng&feature=related[/youtube]

"Wait. You're April? Ummm...what's with the yellow jumpsuit? Do you work at a car wash in this dimension?"

I agree, they really did a great job with the stories.

I agree also.

I don't remember their voices sounding like that back in the 80s cartoon.

(I mean obviously it's not the same voice acting, but were the voices so hokey back then?)

Yeah, especially in the earlier seasons. The best thing they did on the new show (I think) was that they basically turned Shredder from the simplistic lethal-revenge-ninja of the comics and the bumbling idiot from the 80s show into the one of the most genuinely evil creatures in the universe.

The new show was probably closest in tone to the first live-action movie. It was quite dark, but the Turtles weren't ruthless vigilantes, either.

As for the voice-acting, it's a darn shame that they weren't (legally) able to get the original actors back but they probably wouldn't sound that great after having not played the characters for 13 years. However, for me, not having the masterful theme tune from the 1980s show present is a ****ing TRAGEDY.

Last edited:
Anyone notice the black and white comics turtles running around in there.

Latest posts

Back