Twitter, anyone?

Matti gives me tips for dinner on Twitter. Tog gives Moonie AIDS.

Twitter is also great for making for of TOG.

skottichan Forgot how much I love Tool.

emillsap @skottichan TOG also loves Tool. Oh, wait - you meant the band?

skottichan @emillsap HAHA!!!

Dr_Moonmaster @emillsap I've told TOG many times that he is in fact a Tool.

theegreatone @emillsap I don't get it.

Hehe. From LitG:

JOE QUESADA NOW ON TWITTER WTF?? OMFG!!!

On the fifth day of December, my e-mail said to me...

Joe Quesada (Joe Quesada) is now following your updates on Twitter.

A few highlights since then:

Pub is just UK slang for, "loneliness in the company of men."

Matt (Fraction) is only made tolerable by the fact that his wife is a sweetheart gal and has given him a much cuter child than he deserves.

Tom Brevoort has a hairy rump.

Warren Ellis is bigger than me. Take that however you wish. Warren can use it as a pull quote for his next book.

I'm a publicity whore! And a cheap one.

We are an unstoppable force in bad T-shirts.

It feels like my first time with my first girlfriend, I could just go on forever.

Despite his gruff online persona, Warren is too cute and cuddly to fire. He would make a lovely plush toy this holiday

you don't see Paul Levitz on here do you?

Would Bendis be insulted if I stopped following him?

And to a query from HotPinkSheets: "Does Marvel have some sort of Monopoly on Twitter that I'm unaware of?"

You mean outside of the fact that DC is allergic to anything that is modern, fun and could possibly promote comics? Beats me?

I have bigger balls than George Lucas

He's only going to get scarier.

The only thing of concern, really:

Tom Brevoort has a hairy rump.

:shock:
Ew.

SG Ravage!

http://twitter.com/sgravage

PS: SG "Shatter Glass is this Transformers AU where the Autobots are evil and the Decepticons are good, and everyone is the opposite of their canon selves. EX: Starscream is Megatron's best buddie, Grimlock is a scientist, and Ravage is...well...

I semi-retired my personal account and am using the smackbomb account exclusively, at least for a while and possibly for good.

I'm using Twitterfon on the iPhone for it now instead of Twitteriffic and like it a lot better. I think I got moonie and TOG to switch too.

I semi-retired my personal account and am using the smackbomb account exclusively, at least for a while and possibly for good.

I'm using Twitterfon on the iPhone for it now instead of Twitteriffic and like it a lot better. I think I got moonie and TOG to switch too.

Twitterfon is made of awesome.

Latest posts

Back