Twitter, anyone?

I am now following numerous Lost characters and Jack Bauer. Who interact with each other.

Especially the trash-talking between Bauer and Richard Albert.

Proj is my favorite Twitteroso:

"Do you guys prefer the original Gulf War or the remake? The remake had better special effects but the story wasn't as smart as the first."

"The soap was so flat I couldn't pick it up. I was definitely going to be raped for sure."

Proj is my favorite Twitteroso:

"Do you guys prefer the original Gulf War or the remake? The remake had better special effects but the story wasn't as smart as the first."

"The soap was so flat I couldn't pick it up. I was definitely going to be raped for sure."

I want to join the International Club of Stand Up Twittering. :D

The new Lost ARG is being ran on Twitter. I think there are two people to follow so far.

The new Lost ARG is being ran on Twitter. I think there are two people to follow so far.

I've been meaning to mention it, I believe it started the day after the finale.

Also is anyone really depressed there's no new lost tomorrow?

ozymandiastwitter.jpg

On Sunday I made the following series of tweets while watching a "To Catch a Predator" marathon on MSNBC:

"Remember this guy? Online, he made plans to lick a 15-year-old all over."
7:40 PM May 24th from TwitterFon

I wonder if foot fetishists ever masturbate to "My Left Foot".
9:39 PM May 24th from TwitterFon

"You say 'I'ma gonna lick you'." "Well, I say that a lot."
12:19 AM May 25th from web

Now I'm suddenly being followed by Nikki Tee, "Doctor of Human Sexuality and Doctor of Philosophy in Human Sexuality" and Toys for Tarts, "Sex toy reviews for the discerning eroticist".

Hmm.

On Sunday I made the following series of tweets while watching a "To Catch a Predator" marathon on MSNBC:

"Remember this guy? Online, he made plans to lick a 15-year-old all over."
7:40 PM May 24th from TwitterFon

I wonder if foot fetishists ever masturbate to "My Left Foot".
9:39 PM May 24th from TwitterFon

"You say 'I'ma gonna lick you'." "Well, I say that a lot."
12:19 AM May 25th from web

Now I'm suddenly being followed by Nikki Tee, "Doctor of Human Sexuality and Doctor of Philosophy in Human Sexuality" and Toys for Tarts, "Sex toy reviews for the discerning eroticist".

Hmm.

:lol:

Update: Nikki Tee is no longer following me. I guess she realized that I was not as sexy and exciting as my tweets and photo would suggest.

I keep being followed by "Britney **** Videos".

I'm obviously not tweeting gay enough.

CB Cebulksi said: I see Bass in my immediate future. Not the instrument. Or the fish.

:shock:

Well, let's not jump to conclusions. He could've been talking about Chuck Bass.

[youtube]s_2Uh16n9Kk[/youtube]

Or, of course, Nicole Bass.

nicolebassdx3.jpg

Twitter has been owning CNN in regards to the coverage of the Iran situation. Follow @persiankiwi, he is giving lots of details from the scene.

Latest posts

Back