Twitter, anyone?

I fear that Venom Melendez will be the destroyer of Twitter.

And I'm glad I did. Within a half hour of joining I read a conversation between CB Cebulski and Matt Fraction about breaking into the business.

Cebulski's been doing that for the last week or two. It's very helpful and I've learned so much more from it than any submission guide on a website.

Also, someone called The Gothamite is now following me. I can only imagine who this must be...

Venom Melendez on a second account. He just can't get enough of Twitter!

Speaking of your followers, why do you have so many??

Why are Beck, Barack Obama, and The Onion following you? TELL THESE FAMOUS PEOPLE/PUBLICATIONS TO STOP FOLLOWING YOU!!

Zowie Bowie (director of that Moon film) also started following me randomly.

I have the beastie boys following me and I am not entirely certain why.

More innovative Twitter news: this guy is drawing a comic based on people's Tweets. If you send a reply to him, he'll draw the page!

The comic so far can be found here. I've just sent a Tweet but I think he's finished drawing for today.

Obviously because there's so many contributors it's going to be a bit messy but it's a fun idea and I'm looking forward to how it turns out.

hrm! That's a pretty great idea, but I doubt it'll keep up if it becomes too popular.

TOG and I were called geniuses and internet visionaries for contributing to the Twitter comic... though they called us Project X2 and thegreatone. :)

Latest posts

Back