Twitter, anyone?

I know Mattimeo has made a list but I'm not sure if he's keeping his updated, so I made one as well:

All UC/Comic Board Twitterererers. I think I've got everyone - I went through pages to find Gemini's name.

Reading old tweets is humourous. I don't remember half of these things I've said and some of the things E, TOG and Moony have written are making me crack up.

I died when someone asked me what I meant when I said that Dr. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band wasn't a real Beatles album.

I'm trying to get the hang of twitter. My name on it is eFridayPfender.

I'll add lots of you when I'm on a real computer

I think it's hilarious when Bendis makes negative comments about movie scripts. Like he doesn't realize what a crappy hack he is sometimes (most of the time).

I think it's hilarious when Bendis makes negative comments about movie scripts. Like he doesn't realize what a crappy hack he is sometimes (most of the time).

I was thinking the exact same thing.

I was thinking the exact same thing.

Well, when crappy magazines are voting him the best comic book writer in the last year/decade, it's going to go to his head.

I'm pretty sure Tom Brevoort writes his tweets in ****.

Now playing on Twitter: TOG/McCheese rape fantasies/negotiations.

Latest posts

Back