Ultimate Angel/Archangel

I never got why when he got metal wings they could launch missiles...

If they want to turn him Blue, i wouldnt mind too much. No Archangel and no silly purple costume...

If Apocolypse is real, which i think he is, he is going to find four very powerful mutants to be his Horsemen. I wouldnt be too surprised if we see Gambit and Rogue back, brainwashed as War and Death, and then possibly Wolverine didnt kill the kid, when he walked out of that cave there was no blood on his claws, and there was no SNIKT either. He would be a perfect Famine. and then... he'd find a good Pestilence. (i never got the diff between famine and pestilence anyways)

XTFLyons said:
I dunno I won't argue about this anymore I'm sure they're gonna make an ultimate Archangel somewhere down the line... there's way too many fans of him

I would, too, but in a while... A LOOOOONG while. Also, I don't want to see any, ANY blue skin. He'd be cool if he just had the metal wings and a new costume... That's it.

o_O, He has wings, Xt.

Also, the blue skin was to display his emotion or to counter his happiness anyway. I remember reading that 616 Archangel was contemplating suicide at one point.

XTFLyons said:
I thought he could hide the wings under coats and things...

he could, the reason why the tranformation got to him was the fact that with blue skin, he was always known to be a mutant.

The Metal Wings could fold up more easily than the feathered ones.

Dr.Strangefate said:
If Apocolypse is real, which i think he is, he is going to find four very powerful mutants to be his Horsemen. I wouldnt be too surprised if we see Gambit and Rogue back, brainwashed as War and Death, and then possibly Wolverine didnt kill the kid, when he walked out of that cave there was no blood on his claws, and there was no SNIKT either. He would be a perfect Famine. and then... he'd find a good Pestilence. (i never got the diff between famine and pestilence anyways)

famine: a drastic, wide-reaching food shortage
pestilence: a (usually fatal) epidemic disease

damn, beat me to it JTG

So is it deffinate that we'll be seeing Archangel in #54? And even if it is, remember, We've seen Sinister, Corsair, and the Brood in Vaughn's run and they were all well done.

Its not definite we will see Archangel ever (probably not in 54 since that's, you know, a while ago). This is just a speculation/discussion thread

First week of January I believe.

I'm ready... I am anticipating Immomen's interpretations of the characters most of all. Hopefully they come across as serious!

Maybe we should all contribute to LSJL's "wait a minute you mean i'm not a comic character" therapy relief fund

Well, I would've agreed with you, Ice (About the covers) except, when I saw the Colossus cover, I nearly choked... There was something about it that I didn't like. Let's hope Stewie does a better job on the interiors, you know?

Latest posts

Back